Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help needed for PCT after a year of hormone replacement therapy

syntax

Hi,

Ive been on 200mg of test e per week for just over a year. I want to get off of test and get my naturals back. My doctor has kept me on this long and now is telling me just to taper off without a PCT. I am already very sensitive to estrogen. Not happy with my doctors lack of care.

I have Clomid, Nolvadex and Arimidex on hand. I could get HCG if really needed.

What do you think would be a good PCT for someone that has been shutdown so long?

Hi,

Ive been on 200mg of test e per week for just over a year. I want to get off of test and get my naturals back. My doctor has kept me on this long and now is telling me just to taper off without a PCT. I am already very sensitive to estrogen. Not happy with my doctors lack of care.

I have Clomid, Nolvadex and Arimidex on hand. I could get HCG if really needed.

What do you think would be a good PCT for someone that has been shutdown so long?

It's very possible that you levels will never return if you're over 35 or so. HGG, aroamsin and UNELEASHED and PF POST CYCLE would be your best bet. And time. And get a new doctor.

Doctors are generally illiterate as far as anabolic steroids are concerned , despite their degrees , they have limited knowledge on the subject . This forces people like us to either so our own research or make the wrong choices , and doctors also prescribing TRT at the drop of a hat !!

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom