Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP low sex drive after cycle and pct HELP PLS....

gunny1234

Hey guys,

Im a new member I specifically joined here over some others looked like some more professional knowledge unlike other forums...
ill cut a long story short..
currently completed my 2nd cycle around 8 weeks ago.

Test e 500mg
deca 250mg
dianobol week 1 to 4 50mg ed

Pct hcg pinning eod 2 weeks
tamoxifien nolva 6 weeks tapering

I didnt run an anti e during which I think was another mistake. I also jumped on the hcg too soon after the end of last aas pin. Day after unlike waiting 2 weeks after last pin which I did last time and I came back successfully.

After doing research which is o hard online so many different opinions and dose Combos.... its led me to here ive seen some mods and member help guys in similair situations in threads.. so here goes im open to advice and not wasting your time I wikk listen. Im just confused please just keep the direction consistent...

after feeling weak depressed no sex drive quiet. I really have not felt like myself im normally talkative I get aggression and a very high sex drive normally and an insane sex drive while on aas.. now ive literallh got no interest im scared and beginning to really worry consideri g these sides I thought I have high estro.. so ive been running 25mg ed aromasin for around 5 days... I have became more talkative and not as depressed ive seen mood improvements but still feeling weak in the gym and no libido....

Considering ive already ran an unsuccessful pct what should I do... is the route with the anti estros correct... please note Im in Australia so not local as most of you guys look to be in the states... also I work in oil and gas which means I live in remote campsites working really long hours with no access to the normal things in life... getting gear and pct isnt easy but achievable... I go home every 4th week back to sydney for my week off so this is when inget access to everything... im due home in 7 days... which I have a booking with my Dr in which I can get aas and pct from and ill be getting my bloodwork textz done then... I have hcg currently on me 1x vial unmixed that I can run immedietelly if needed and aromasin and adex also?..
thanks for listening and again please help ive f÷×#kked up and its killing me mentally and physically...

HCG was a poor choice for pct. When you use HCG it mimics LH so your body wont produce LH. While on aas, that's fine because your high test levels are already preventing your body from making LH.

BUT Post cycle you not only need your testes to start producing test but your body to start producing LH. Taking HCG post cycle will have an impact on that.

You'll probably need clomid to restart your natural test production. But you should definitely get bloodwork done to see what is really wrong. Deca can stay in your body for many weeks after the last shot, although you ran a small dose.

Hey guys,

Im a new member I specifically joined here over some others looked like some more professional knowledge unlike other forums...
ill cut a long story short..
currently completed my 2nd cycle around 8 weeks ago.

Test e 500mg
deca 250mg
dianobol week 1 to 4 50mg ed

Pct hcg pinning eod 2 weeks
tamoxifien nolva 6 weeks tapering

I didnt run an anti e during which I think was another mistake. I also jumped on the hcg too soon after the end of last aas pin. Day after unlike waiting 2 weeks after last pin which I did last time and I came back successfully.

After doing research which is o hard online so many different opinions and dose Combos.... its led me to here ive seen some mods and member help guys in similair situations in threads.. so here goes im open to advice and not wasting your time I wikk listen. Im just confused please just keep the direction consistent...

after feeling weak depressed no sex drive quiet. I really have not felt like myself im normally talkative I get aggression and a very high sex drive normally and an insane sex drive while on aas.. now ive literallh got no interest im scared and beginning to really worry consideri g these sides I thought I have high estro.. so ive been running 25mg ed aromasin for around 5 days... I have became more talkative and not as depressed ive seen mood improvements but still feeling weak in the gym and no libido....

Considering ive already ran an unsuccessful pct what should I do... is the route with the anti estros correct... please note Im in Australia so not local as most of you guys look to be in the states... also I work in oil and gas which means I live in remote campsites working really long hours with no access to the normal things in life... getting gear and pct isnt easy but achievable... I go home every 4th week back to sydney for my week off so this is when inget access to everything... im due home in 7 days... which I have a booking with my Dr in which I can get aas and pct from and ill be getting my bloodwork textz done then... I have hcg currently on me 1x vial unmixed that I can run immedietelly if needed and aromasin and adex also?..
thanks for listening and again please help ive f÷×#kked up and its killing me mentally and physically...

Test Stack No.17 or Phytoserms 347 are both good options to use when in post cycle. Both are proven to to increase your LH levels naturally. I personally use Test Stack no17 during my cycle and as my pct. My buddies have used phytoserms347 and love it. I tried the older formula and found test stack to be more effective. My balls are back to normal and my sex drive is better than when I was on cycle.

http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html

They are also running a buy 1 get 1 promo, use code:
BOGO, just put 2 in your cart

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I forgot to mention being in australia we have one of the tightest import and customs in the world... we cant buy hardly anything from overseas it all gets confiscated entering oz. So please take that into account as I cant purchase these meds brooklyn muscle is talking about itll get confiscated we have to stick to the stndard forms of pct as thats all we can get overhere either via a dr or black market thanks for taking the time to answer me guys

I can get all the normal pct meds eg. The ones i can purchase locally such as armidex aromasin hcg nolva clomid etc...

I'd suggest trying this pct for 4 weeks if you can get all of the items listed:

clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Deca is a 19nor steroid, you need caber for that shit whilst on cycle, you not only missed using Aromasin during your cycle, you missed out Caber.

HCG protocol is actually correct, you didn't fuck up on that front. HCG is supposed to kickstart PCT and pinning right after your last shot of Test and Deca was actually a smart move. As the half lives of both compounds are 10.5 and 16 days respectively.

You actual PCT is weak bro, thats where you fucked up. Nolva 6 weeks tapering ain't gonna do the trick bro, as Brooklyn said up there you need a natty Test booster in the mix to get your libido up. Your aim now is simply to increase free Test and that's it. Continue with Aromasin as it has free test raising qualities, most definitely get Test Stack17. That really saved me man, I went on a pretty heavy cycle of Test and Anavar last April, and had a mountaineering trip in Tibet DURING MY PCT. I kept a substantial amount of gains in an extremely catabolic environment.

All I used was Aromasin, HCGenerate ES and Test stack 17.

HCG was a poor choice for pct. When you use HCG it mimics LH so your body wont produce LH. While on aas, that's fine because your high test levels are already preventing your body from making LH.

Yes and no. Your body does not shut down its LH production as soon as HCG enters your body. Scientific studies are not in consensus, whether it is the amount or the frequency of injecting exogenous hormones that causes suppression or shut down. In our friend's case HCG is a very useful substance. 19nor steroids shuts you down HARD, and you need a heavy dose of HCG (around 1000-1500mg each shot) applied M/W/F so that the LH can stimulate your leydig cells to produce testosterone. 2 weeks at a relatively heavy dose should not cause suppression, and anecdotal evidence most certainly supports this.

Top Bottom