Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help critique my cutting diet and workout plan

jbanks

I decided it is finally time for me to get my body together, and wouldn't mind some input.

Current Stats:
6'3
325lbs
roughly b/t 32-35% BF

Goals:
get down to 280 lbs w/o sacrificing too much muscle
get b/t 25-28% (For starters)
Time Factor: I have no set date I need to do this by but would like to see f it is possible in 12 weeks

Meal 1:

6 Egg Whites
1 cup oatmeal

Meal 2:

1 can of tuna in water
1 cup Green Beans
Handful of Almonds
spoonful of relish (for tuna)

Meal 3:

chicken Breast
1 cup of steamed broccoli
1 tbs of peanut butter

Meal 4 (Post Workout):

3 scoops whey
cream of rice or other High Glycemic Carb

Meal 5:

Chicken Breast/Tilapia or Salamon/Turkey
1 cup brown rice
1 cup of peas
1 tbs of peanut butter

Meal 6 (usually around 11 or 12:00)

Not sure what to go with right before bed,

Cottage Cheese?

Workout Layout:
Mon: Chest, Tris, Shoulders, 45min low intensity Cardio
Tues: Back, Bis,abs 45 min low intensity cardio
Wed: 20 min High Intensity Cardio (Sprints, Intervals, Jump Rope)
Thurs: Legs, abs, 45min of low intensity cardio
Fri & Sat: 20 min high intensity cardio
Sun: off

Now what I would like to know is:

1. Is there any addition, subtractions, or changes you would make?

2. I didn't put any supplements in there b/c I was not sure when is the best time to consume them. What are essential supplements I need and when should I consume them? (I was thinking like BCAA's, Glutamine, Vitamin C, Omega 3, Flaxseed, etc)

3. Is the cardio I have set up in my plan good enough, or too much?

Take all of a days worth of your food and put it into this

fitday.com

Tell use how many cals you eat (or plan to eat) in a day and where they all come from. Just righting down food names is the easy part. Knowing the number is the only thing that is going to get results.

if your in a hurry that may do. if not i would not go so low all at once. just go gradual. take what you are already eating and cut out all the shit that shouldnt be there. then when you stop losing bf take out about 10% of everything else and repeat every time you stop losing. do early am and late pm cardio. 3-5 days per wk

Not always the best bet. SOme times people are not losing weight because they are not (eating enough). Common problem that most people never think about or understand.

Not always the best bet. SOme times people are not losing weight because they are not (eating enough). Common problem that most people never think about or understand.

This is the biggest problem I've had in the past with trying to lean out. Eat more lose more......be smart though:coffee:

Well I entered my food into fitday.com, and it came out to around 3500 kcal. It seems a little high. The cream of rice in my post workout was 640 calories by itself. The break down was 45 (CHO), 30 (Pro), and 25 (Fat). I know that ratio is not what I want. Any ideas on how to tweak this a little? I know I need to add more Protein and less Carbs. Any ideas on another good post workout High GI carb?

Bro, there is actually no evidence that an insuline spike pwo (im assuming this is why u want the High GI carbs) gives any extra protein synthesis than the moderat slin spike, caused by proteins alone. I know this goes against what most people say, but I had this debate with someone on EF a while back and its actualy true - I would love someone to come up with some studies showing otherwise but have not been able to do so.

Whey + L - Glutamine + BCAA's will spike insulin more than enough PWO.

I also add in waxy maize which reglycogenates muscle better than standard high GI foodstuffs anyway.

Whats ur bmr anyway?

Top Bottom