Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!Advice please!Swollen ankles!

Glad you geting better!
Take my advice, water retension is BAD regardless how you look at it. Creates many problems.
I got the swallen ankles too and it wasnt fun since then if I start retaining water I deal with it ASAP.

Thanks Varga

Tbol wont worth it in my opinion.I would'n recommend it a lot of articles says it not toxic but it was in my case. I used dbol before with much lower dose and MUCH better results.I got Balkans Tbol maybe it was just dirty gear, my buddy had shitty experience with Balkans Dbol also.

Thanks Varga

Tbol wont worth it in my opinion.I would'n recommend it a lot of articles says it not toxic but it was in my case. I used dbol before with much lower dose and MUCH better results.I got Balkans Tbol maybe it was just dirty gear, my buddy had shitty experience with Balkans Dbol also.

Not sure man! On paper tbol is ok and I've used it some time ago but orals in general are rough on you.

i've recently come across the same problem except i'm actually experiencing tightness and pain sometimes when walking. i was at week 10 of test-e/deca/prov and i dropped it today and will be starting pct. my urine came up positive for protein and the doc seems to think that im taking in too much protein for my kidneys to handle. i dont seem to be retaining water anywhere else just fluid in the ankles. i'm hoping that dropping the cycle and cutting down my protein intake significantly will clear this all up in a few weeks. my BP was normal for being on cycle and i don't have any other symptoms. i'll let you all know what happens.

i've recently come across the same problem except i'm actually experiencing tightness and pain sometimes when walking. i was at week 10 of test-e/deca/prov and i dropped it today and will be starting pct. my urine came up positive for protein and the doc seems to think that im taking in too much protein for my kidneys to handle. i dont seem to be retaining water anywhere else just fluid in the ankles. i'm hoping that dropping the cycle and cutting down my protein intake significantly will clear this all up in a few weeks. my BP was normal for being on cycle and i don't have any other symptoms. i'll let you all know what happens.

Smart move to stop!
how much protein were you eating?
What were the dosages if you dont mind me asking on the test/ deca/prov?
Also, take a mild natural diuretic..helps flush the water out.
From what I remember deca tends to make you hold quite bit of water. Also, to be sure check your sugar levels...do you feel thirsty a lot?

Smart move to stop!
how much protein were you eating?
What were the dosages if you dont mind me asking on the test/ deca/prov?
Also, take a mild natural diuretic..helps flush the water out.
From what I remember deca tends to make you hold quite bit of water. Also, to be sure check your sugar levels...do you feel thirsty a lot?

ive been a protein eating machine bro, i was definitely taking in over 1.5g per 1lb of mass every day. also taking 5g creatine mono pre workout. doses were split 600 test-e / 450 deca / 50 prov. the strange thing is i dont feel like im retaining water which is why i wasnt sure at first what was up with my ankles. i drink plenty of water a day, close to 2 gallons if not more and don't really feel thirsty much. i'm going to see what happens since i stopped and cut down protein and dropped creatine. going to pickup on the cardio and if need be im going to get a diuretic from the doc.

ive been a protein eating machine bro, i was definitely taking in over 1.5g per 1lb of mass every day. also taking 5g creatine mono pre workout. doses were split 600 test-e / 450 deca / 50 prov. the strange thing is i dont feel like im retaining water which is why i wasnt sure at first what was up with my ankles. i drink plenty of water a day, close to 2 gallons if not more and don't really feel thirsty much. i'm going to see what happens since i stopped and cut down protein and dropped creatine. going to pickup on the cardio and if need be im going to get a diuretic from the doc.

Let us know how it goes. I dont feel it's necessary to take creatine on cycle. I stopped taking creatine all together years ago...dont see the benefit besides being bloated and retaining water.
In some ppl taking in too much protein is harmful..their bodies cant handle it. That might be the case with you
Good luck bro

Top Bottom