Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!Advice please!Swollen ankles!

babushka

I'm currently on my 6 week cycle of test propionate 150 EOD and on week 3 of Tbol 50ED.
Results are great I've gained about 20lbs increased bench 35 pounds squad 60 pounds, deadlift 70 pounds.
My last 3 days I've noticed that my ankles is swollen in the evening after work( I have an office job and spend about 9 hours a day sitting ), it is allright in the morning after the night.
My liver AST was normal, ALT enzymes was slightly elevated before the cycle 59 (10-40 normal range).
Should I drop tbol?As far as I understood it could be liver or kidney problems from an oral steroid.I want to run tbol for 7 more days.
I don't have any other symptoms but puffy ankles.
I'm taking liv52 9 tabs a day as a liver support.
What should I do?

You have some major water retension!
20lbs is a bit much for 6 weeks on prop and tbol. Check your diet and limit your salt intake to no more than 2g a day tops that adds to your water retension and high blood pressure. Start taking some kind of water pill to get rid of some water and do cardio to sweat it out as well.
That's my take on it maybe others have more to add

Check your blood pressure ASAP. I'm guessing it is out of control and putting some serious strain on your heart. Get on an AI ASAP possible and you may want to jump on some herbal diuretics right now such as uva ursi and dandelion root right now for immediate help.

Thanks guys,I am considering to drop Tbol.I'm 6' 245 right now.
The interesting thing is that my face is not bloated at all, just ankles. I remember deca/test e/dbol cycle and that was a water retention I had a moon face and I was bloated.
The problem is probably too much salt,I'll cut it down continue liv52, drink more water.
And I switch Tbol to NPP injections.
So far it is the best cycle I ran but maybe oral steroids is not for me.
I'll check my blood pressure also.

Again thank you for your help and I appreciate people who answered my pm's.

Check your blood pressure ASAP. I'm guessing it is out of control and putting some serious strain on your heart. Get on an AI ASAP possible and you may want to jump on some herbal diuretics right now such as uva ursi and dandelion root right now for immediate help.

just got some uva ursi and dandelion root

Yeah it has happened to me and is a direct result of high BP .. I am able the control mine with meds (beta blocker) but don't advise this .

Brad.

drop the tbol ...your body isnt working right...be happy it isnt worse

Top Bottom