Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!Advice please!Swollen ankles!

Done... dropped tbol
I am not sure is that a BP cause it cause I don't have any other symptoms of high BP such as headaches.
I'll check BP first thing

babushka said:
BP is 130/90
not bad I guess
Yes that's ok for on cycle your correct mate , mine was 160/100 when I got my cankles :)
Hope it was the t'bol and do they wobble like it's water when you stomp your foot .

Brad.

Yes that's ok for on cycle your correct mate , mine was 160/100 when I got my cankles :)
Hope it was the t'bol and do they wobble like it's water when you stomp your foot .

Brad.

Thanks Brad.I probably overreacted but still no more orals for me.I'm pretty sure in my case the problem is combination of raised BP,liver and kidney stress,not drinking enough water and sodium.I was always thinking how stupid to take 17-- orals and here we go I decided to add Tbol .
But lessons learned.Iam taking milk thisle,liv 52,uva ursi and dandelion root,kidney cleaning tea.
Switched tbol to NPP 100EOD shots.
P.S . They don't wobble but it feels like a water there/

It is very common for ppl who sit for long periods of time to get swollen ankles and feet.... A direct result of poor blood circulation and/or fluid build up.... Too much sodium in the diet can do that too..

I don't understand. Everyones telling him to drop the T-Bol for his water retention, but I found this written about T-Bol:

Due to this 4-chloro substitution in the A-Ring of its Steran Nucleus, this drug cannot be aromatized (3). This is, as you know, quite beneficial and is one of the reasons Oral Turinabol has been called a "gentle d-bol." You will probably not get any typical estrogenic side effects like water retention, acne, gyno, etc, at any dose of this drug.

I don't understand. Everyones telling him to drop the T-Bol for his water retention, but I found this written about T-Bol:

Due to this 4-chloro substitution in the A-Ring of its Steran Nucleus, this drug cannot be aromatized (3). This is, as you know, quite beneficial and is one of the reasons Oral Turinabol has been called a "gentle d-bol." You will probably not get any typical estrogenic side effects like water retention, acne, gyno, etc, at any dose of this drug.

Because ankle swelling can be a symptom of kidney/liver problems and the most toxic thing he's doing is the t-bol.

Update 2 days later after I discontinued tbol, my ankles getting much better almost no swelling
So Tbol was an issue in my case
Thank you for support

LOL! IMO TBOL bites. Stick with Test, Primo, Dbol, Var, and if you want an out of body experience - Tren. Also maybe some of these new pro hormones like BEAST. The rest is questionable.

Shoot rather than take oral whenever possible. :evil:

Top Bottom