Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help 22 LOW TESTOSTERONE

Ur lh is low.

Get some hcgenerate, zinc, magnesium, good multi vit.
I would also add in some forskillin and white bean extract will boost motab which will natty raise t3.

Do what stevesmi said also

Monosaturated fats are suppose to be amongs the highest to produce test dont go balls out on fats!!! Keep fats at 30-40% you can get that fat from all natty pb, tortilla chips, pistachios, cheese and other sources.

Grassfeed beef would be the best meat imo bc it has zinc, b12 and saturated fat which promote test (agian dont go over 20g of sat. fat as it is bad for the heart but u do need some. I try to keep mine to 10g)

Protien ups test
Good fats from stuff like nuts. pistachios!!!! Has mono and aslo lutin which is great for other things.
Aminos
Vit a, b, e
Fish or krill!!! Fatty acids big!!!

I think the main thing its your nuts are not producing you really need a full panel wheres ur fsh at ur free test, shbg???

Are you on medication? Hbp?

Great!!! this is what i would do!!!

Aside from all the suggestions that are given here whichever are very good. You do need to get to the source of the problem. I myself was in the same exact situation as you. My test was a 27 ngdl. I found out a I a pituitary tumor that shut down my Endo system. I am now on TRT for life. GET an MRI. The tumor was found before it spread luckily. Getting supliments to kick start you is not the way to go. Find the problem first. As the real issue my be more serious.

Great advice. Treating the symptoms doesn't work unless the problem is gone.

So if your low test is the problem and not just the symptoms, what people are suggesting is fine. If its the symptom and not the problem, you aren't solving anything

I see what your saying but not all true. Zinc can lower estrogen which can form more test but why take zinc?? Just take some adex or aromasin but if one wants natty supps this is a way to do so.

Forskolin no it boost motab and motabolises fats cells

Proponents claim that white bean extract can prevent alpha-amylase (an enzyme that occurs naturally in the body) from breaking down carbohydrates into glucose (sugar). By slowing up alpha-amylase activity, proponents suggest, white bean extract leaves behind less glucose for the body to turn into fat.

White bean extract is widely marketed as a weight loss aid. The product is also purported to prevent obesity and reduce abdominal fat.

Not only touted as a natural weight loss aid, white bean extract is said to keep blood sugar in check, fight insulin resistance, protect against diabetes and heart disease, enhance athletic performance, increase energy, ease symptoms of arthritis, and aid in the prevention of colon cancer.

Not only touted as a natural weight loss aid, white bean extract is said to keep blood sugar in check, fight insulin resistance, protect against diabetes and heart disease, enhance athletic performance, increase energy, ease symptoms of arthritis, and aid in the prevention of colon cancer.

More for weight loss huh? But if its not taking all your energy to digest carbs and starches that would boost motab in a sense you think? An imo anything that promotes energy boost motab so those are just my thoughts.

Whats your take?

All true. All good. But it has little to do with test levels, which is what I thought we were talking about. As for lowering estrogen as a means of raising test, that's not really true . (Though I know a lot of "gurus" were claiming that about 10 years ago or so and some people still believe it). You can have zero estrogen and still have low test. I recommend for the OP to keep it simple -- UNLEASHED and BRIDGE. ANd as you said, get a blood test to what the next step would be.

esteve, what symptoms do you have that you are trying to correct? It sounds like you are in shape with low body fat. Do you have any problems associated with low T?

Top Bottom