Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help 22 LOW TESTOSTERONE

Ur lh is low.

Get some hcgenerate, zinc, magnesium, good multi vit.
I would also add in some forskillin and white bean extract will boost motab which will natty raise t3.

Pheres ur fsh at ur free test, shbg???

Are you on medication? Hbp?

Zinc and magnesium does nothing to boost testosterone. That was started by Victor COnte 20 years ago. (I actually exposed the scam). Get with the times.

Forskolin also DOES NOT raise testosterone.

White Bean extract works to slow down the absorption of carbs. It's great to losing weight, but it does not do so by boosting metabolism.

It's great that you want to help but it seems like your advice is coming from misleading supplement ads.

The best natty T booster -- UNLEASHED. Nothing comes close.

Alright cool I am looking into unleashed. I am also due to get in MRI they are thinking it might be something with the pituitary gland. If I do pick up some Unleashed can I expect my actual Test levels to go up, or just feel the effects of having higher test? Also any sides?

Alright cool I am looking into unleashed. I am also due to get in MRI they are thinking it might be something with the pituitary gland. If I do pick up some Unleashed can I expect my actual Test levels to go up, or just feel the effects of having higher test? Also any sides?

Both and no sides bro. It will raise your free test which is what you want as well.:evil:

D-AA and HCGenerate would yield great results, i'm in the normal range and i even saw a very nice boost in performance inside the gym and libido/confidence wise.

Zinc and magnesium does nothing to boost testosterone. That was started by Victor COnte 20 years ago. (I actually exposed the scam). Get with the times.

Forskolin also DOES NOT raise testosterone.

White Bean extract works to slow down the absorption of carbs. It's great to losing weight, but it does not do so by boosting metabolism.

It's great that you want to help but it seems like your advice is coming from misleading supplement ads.

The best natty T booster -- UNLEASHED. Nothing comes close.

I see what your saying but not all true. Zinc can lower estrogen which can form more test but why take zinc?? Just take some adex or aromasin but if one wants natty supps this is a way to do so.

Forskolin no it boost motab and motabolises fats cells

Proponents claim that white bean extract can prevent alpha-amylase (an enzyme that occurs naturally in the body) from breaking down carbohydrates into glucose (sugar). By slowing up alpha-amylase activity, proponents suggest, white bean extract leaves behind less glucose for the body to turn into fat.

White bean extract is widely marketed as a weight loss aid. The product is also purported to prevent obesity and reduce abdominal fat.

Not only touted as a natural weight loss aid, white bean extract is said to keep blood sugar in check, fight insulin resistance, protect against diabetes and heart disease, enhance athletic performance, increase energy, ease symptoms of arthritis, and aid in the prevention of colon cancer.

Not only touted as a natural weight loss aid, white bean extract is said to keep blood sugar in check, fight insulin resistance, protect against diabetes and heart disease, enhance athletic performance, increase energy, ease symptoms of arthritis, and aid in the prevention of colon cancer.

More for weight loss huh? But if its not taking all your energy to digest carbs and starches that would boost motab in a sense you think? An imo anything that promotes energy boost motab so those are just my thoughts.

Whats your take?

I see what your saying but not all true. Zinc can lower estrogen which can form more test but why take zinc?? Just take some adex or aromasin but if one wants natty supps this is a way to do so.

Proponents claim that white bean extract can prevent alpha-amylase (an enzyme that occurs naturally in the body) from breaking down carbohydrates into glucose (sugar). By slowing up alpha-amylase activity, proponents suggest, white bean extract leaves behind less glucose for the body to turn into fat.

White bean extract is widely marketed as a weight loss aid. The product is also purported to prevent obesity and reduce abdominal fat.

More for weight loss huh? But if its not taking all your energy to digest carbs and starches that would boost motab in a sense you think? An imo anything that promotes energy boost motab so those are just my thoughts.

Whats your take?

You just said the same thing he said about white bean extract but in greater detail - it slows down the absorption or carbs, like you said, by inhibiting the mechanism of alph-amylase.

Anyway, along with whats already been said, I would make sure that you include lots of full body heavy weight exercises in your weight routine. Even if it is only 30% of your total routine, filling that 30% with things like heavy back squats, heavy front squats, heavy power cleans, snatches, etc will help boost natural test very nicely.

Not to mention I think you will see a difference in your boxing as well - when I'm lifting like that, my MMA strength takes a turn for the better.

Whats your take?

You just said the same thing he said about white bean extract but in greater detail - it slows down the absorption or carbs, like you said, by inhibiting the mechanism of alph-amylase.

Anyway, along with whats already been said, I would make sure that you include lots of full body heavy weight exercises in your weight routine. Even if it is only 30% of your total routine, filling that 30% with things like heavy back squats, heavy front squats, heavy power cleans, snatches, etc will help boost natural test very nicely.

Not to mention I think you will see a difference in your boxing as well - when I'm lifting like that, my MMA strength takes a turn for the better.

i had the same problem to a lesser extent. I would say the products stated are good. I took them to bring me back to healthy ranges. I like taking cordyceps cause they boost lh and in turn testosterone and you can take them year round. I found that endurance training lowerd my test levels so i switched from long slow runs to intervals and my endurance actually went up.

Aside from all the suggestions that are given here whichever are very good. You do need to get to the source of the problem. I myself was in the same exact situation as you. My test was a 27 ngdl. I found out a I a pituitary tumor that shut down my Endo system. I am now on TRT for life. GET an MRI. The tumor was found before it spread luckily. Getting supliments to kick start you is not the way to go. Find the problem first. As the real issue my be more serious.

Top Bottom