Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help 22 LOW TESTOSTERONE

esteve101

I am a 22 year old male. Athletic, clean diet, get 7-9 hours of sleep a night, don't drink. I am a boxer so my workouts are more on the cardio side but weight training is also added. (would say 70% cardio / 30% weights). But my testosterone total level is at 133 (ref range 241-827). My levels have been low for about two years now, and my endo is still hesitant to put me on HRT (I am still a lil hesitant myself). I also found out that I have hypothyroidism about a year ago which I am being treated for t4/t3 combo. The doctor is surprised looking at me because he would never guess my T levels. I am 5'8 147 lbs sitting around 8-10% BF. My question is, is there any thing that I can take that could just give me somewhat of a boost in my levels (Tribulus, DAA, Tongot Ali, etc.)? Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.

I am a 22 year old male. Athletic, clean diet, get 7-9 hours of sleep a night, don't drink. I am a boxer so my workouts are more on the cardio side but weight training is also added. (would say 70% cardio / 30% weights). But my testosterone total level is at 133 (ref range 241-827). My levels have been low for about two years now, and my endo is still hesitant to put me on HRT (I am still a lil hesitant myself). I also found out that I have hypothyroidism about a year ago which I am being treated for t4/t3 combo. The doctor is surprised looking at me because he would never guess my T levels. I am 5'8 147 lbs sitting around 8-10% BF. My question is, is there any thing that I can take that could just give me somewhat of a boost in my levels (Tribulus, DAA, Tongot Ali, etc.)? Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.

Need to see bloods.

LH level 1.8 mIU/mL
Testosterone, Totale 133 ng/dL
thought I add my reverse t3 result
T3 reverse 341 (ref range 90 to 350)
My other thyroid labs are good except my T4 is still low, this is do (so my endo says) that I am mainly being treated with T3)

you can increase test by lifting heavy compound movements.. bench, squat, deads, etc. some guys think that eating grassfed beef and chicken/fish can increase it too, but that is up in the air. also things like soy/sushi etc. can lower test levels some people believe (me included) ever see what guys that eat sushi look like?

in the end if you do have something wrong with your HPTA you would be a candidate for HRT.. it sucks but you might have to be on the rest of your life.

also playing devils advocate there are guys who have high test levels who have their own issues, so having your test levels up doesn't necessarily mean you are cured from any problems you are experiencing. so i would exhaust every remedy first. and try to delay HRT as long as possible with the help of what i wrote above + natty supplements

good luck

LH level 1.8 mIU/mL
Testosterone, Totale 133 ng/dL
thought I add my reverse t3 result
T3 reverse 341 (ref range 90 to 350)
My other thyroid labs are good except my T4 is still low, this is do (so my endo says) that I am mainly being treated with T3)

Ur lh is low.

Get some hcgenerate, zinc, magnesium, good multi vit.
I would also add in some forskillin and white bean extract will boost motab which will natty raise t3.

Do what stevesmi said also

Monosaturated fats are suppose to be amongs the highest to produce test dont go balls out on fats!!! Keep fats at 30-40% you can get that fat from all natty pb, tortilla chips, pistachios, cheese and other sources.

Grassfeed beef would be the best meat imo bc it has zinc, b12 and saturated fat which promote test (agian dont go over 20g of sat. fat as it is bad for the heart but u do need some. I try to keep mine to 10g)

Protien ups test
Good fats from stuff like nuts. pistachios!!!! Has mono and aslo lutin which is great for other things.
Aminos
Vit a, b, e
Fish or krill!!! Fatty acids big!!!

I think the main thing its your nuts are not producing you really need a full panel wheres ur fsh at ur free test, shbg???

Are you on medication? Hbp?

I have been adding fats, taking fish oil. I take a multi-vitamin, 25mcg levoxyl(t4), 37.5 cytomel (t3), and 450mg of wellbutrin. I don't shy away from fats believe me anything from coconut oil to almond butter I am on it. I eat beef, I have even been eating beef liver to see if that will help. Has anyone had experience with DHEA? I have nothing against HRT other then the fact I don't wanna be on it the rest of my life.

And what exactly is unleashed?

Unleashed is a natty supp to boost free test which is most important it lowers shbg by doing that it produces more. If ur lh and fsh is fine ur good!!

Id recomend hcgerneate for two weeks maybe some adex or liquid stane but i dont know where ur estrogen is at. Wo bloods its hard to direct u.

Dont do hrt!!! Dont need it if ur lh was 1 or below id be worried

Top Bottom