Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hello, new member and proud to be addicted to muscles

femmuscles23

hello everyone. i am a new member, and i am so happy to find this site. i am sick of trying to find common ground with individuals that live off of fast food, beer, and cardiovascular exercise. not many people understand my way of life (especially women) and i have been left with a feeling of lonesome until now. I have enjoyed reading most of the info for about 5 hours now and i love it. i feel right at home. i have been training for about 5 years now and i am 23 yrs old. i am 5'4 and about 140lbs. i don't know my bf %, but i have abs and i have huge lean legs (my upper body is less developed, but i'm working on it). i have competed in 2 fitness shows and 2 bodybuilding shows. i plan on doing a figure competition in sept., and i am sure i will be seeking some advice as i get closer to that date. i am just glad to be amongst my own kind, and i hope to swap great info. if anyone has any tips for a figure comp please plug them in. thanks.

femmuscles23

HELLO AND WELCOME

Could you post some pics????

We would love to help you with your physique.

You do not have to post your face.

reply to steakhelmet

hello steakhelmet! all i have is a laptop(only a week old), but when i go to work this week, i think i can get someone to post some pics for me. thanks for your support, i hope i can get some great feed back on my physique. it is very hard to see where i stand when there are so few women in my area that i can compare myself to. i definitely will need some advice on how to get my upper body more developed. all of the muscles are there, but my legs are so much more developed that if you cut my body in half, it looks as though i am 2 different individuals. one half isn't better looking than the other, they are just way different from each other. so check back in a couple of days and i should be posing it out. thanks again!:D

femmuscles23

Welcome

Welcome aboard! As a red blooded american male I find nothing sexier than a lean lady with muscle. Glad you found us. And as Steak H said we would love to see some pics.
Rocket

hello rocket

it's great to get replys! i can't wait to get my pics up. i also like looking at them! if anyone has pics i can look at please lead the way! again, it's awesome being here.

Welcome aboard Femmuscles23! And that was a GREAT first post! I hope that we will be hearing more from you in the future.

BE

PS: WarLobo: "Wishes?" You meant obsession :p in your prior post, didn't you? LOL

big easy, you will be hearing from me a lot. i can't seem to leave. addiction is a horrible thing! i train hard, but i relax hard too, and this computer just gives me another reason to sit on my ass. i am absolutely loving it. even though i have been training for some time i feel like i am in 1st grade with some of the info on these posts. but, i am like a sponge. c-ya

Hi and welcome!! You seem to have a great attitude and that is a great place to start! I did a figure show in April so drop me an email and I can help ya any way I can. As far as your upper body, it takes time, how are you training now?? You should be lifting fairly heavy, no light weight...high rep stuff, you will not build muscle doing that nor get cut like you want. It is also all about diet and I am sure you are aware of that as well. Give us a little more details as to how you are eating and training. Let me know if I can be of any help to you.......

Wellcome from me to - you've given me some great advice all ready - I hope yoou do well with the figure competition when you do one, I compete in Figure and love it - although the NPC is only going to have 2 rounds I compete in NABBA competitions and we get 3 rounds (1=symmetry 2=comp poses 3=rountine).
Look forward to hearing from you more on the boards - I've only been here a week too.

to new@gettinbigger

i use heavy weights for my upper body with low to moderate reps. i basically do 4 sets of 10-12 reps for majors and i do 3 sets of 10-12 for minors. i have made major improvements since i have started, but it's just my legs are so overwhelming compared to my upper body. for my lower body i do all low weights with very high reps. i don't squat or leg press because they respond too quickly. i've even thrown in an aerobics class called butt, gutt, and thigh just to try an combat my huge lower half. it really sucks to have to overtrain muscles just to try and control them. i just wish i had that problem with my upper body. i have been natural since i've started, but i'm not sure how long that is going to last. my ultimate goal is to be a fitness model. i don't think my diet is that bad, but i may be wrong. here's and example:

530am-40 min. cardio
630am-1/2 c. oat bran hot cereal, 1 mhp lite shake with glutamine, and a scoop of designer protein, coffee
930am-1 bag of romaine salad, 1 can of tuna and lowfat, sugarfree salad dressing, olives, tomatoes
1230-always the same as 930
weight train, maybe a little more cardio
430-1 bag of romaine salad, ground turkey breast, olives, tomatoes, beans, cucumbers. occassionally an apple
630-6-8 egg whites, and some sort of green vegetable
730-830 bed time

i eat the same thing basically all week
if you or anyone else can see anything wrong with what i am doing please let me know. i get very frustrated at times, but this lifestyle is too addicting to just walk away from it, especially with all the time served so far.

Top Bottom