Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello from a Newbie!

Cat_In_LA

I would like to say hi to everyone here! I have been reading many of the posts & I feel like I can really do this. I go up & down with my weight but never stay consistent when I finally find something that works for me. After being inspired by Daisy Girl's before & after pics/post I have realized that all I need to do is eat clean & healthy with the right amount of cals, lift weights & do cardio...Consistently! I can do that! I guess I always just assumed every girl who looks good is just "genetically blessed". Well, I have been set straight & am ready to join the ranks of the "genetically blessed" through hard work & determination! :)

I am embarrassed to list my stats but I will since they will be changing in the weeks/months to come.
I am 35 yrs but feel 25
5'4" 180lbs
I have muscle underneath but I just can't see it. I can feel it, though. Hopefully it is true that muscle remembers. I was pretty fit many years ago - not really muscular but fit & slim. My legs were pretty strong & I had nice biceps. So hopefully that is a good start. I was 113lbs then but I really don't care what I weigh as long as I look hot.

Any advice, encouragement or anything you ladies have to offer will be greatly appreciated! If you've read this far bless your heart! Thanks & have a great Day!
Cat

Welcome! Thank you for the nice words..... :)

You can do anything you want..... with dedication and the support here, I bet you can reach all your goals!

If you have any questions, comments, ideas, etc..... post 'em up! :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! I am so excited to have something I believe I can do! I'll be sure to post often with my questions & progress!!! Have a great Fri night all!!!

what I believe about 'muscle memory' is that if a muscle is exercised consistently over an extended period of time i.e.consistently trained several times a week over a couple of years, followed by a period of lay-off of say ,up to a year or two then upon recommencing training progress is greater and the amount of time to reach the same level of fitness again is much reduced than say, if an individual had not exercised before.

Hope that makes some sense!

Basically if you have worked out seriously before you will get back to fitness faster and easier.

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome! That is what I was thinking muscle memory referred to. Glad to have that clarified.

I am looking forward to much good progress & getting to know all of you here!

Hi Cat! I read your other post about the meal plan & training - looks like you are off to a good start & the enthusiasm is surging from your posts!

Good luck & we are excited to watch the transformation!

Welcome and good luck!

Remember, everyone here started from somewhere. Some were little and skinny, some were big and fat. No one started with a fantastic body! Just remember, achieving your goals will take time and there are no magic pills. Eat right, train hard, and watch your body transform over time. Stay dedicated and if you fall off the wagon just get your ass back on! :)

Top Bottom