Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heavy Tricep Work

Double or Single Prong...Lever...they all have advantages and disadvantages. But definitely go 13mm.

You might want to give the belts at Safe USA at http://www.safe-usa.com/powerlifting1.htm a try... Mine just came in about a week ago and it is one hell of a belt. I got the Ultra Belt with Single Prong.. It's 13mm and has a seamless roller.. It is a seriously heavy belt.. I love it, and from the looks of it it will be around alot longer than I will be capable of lifting.

This is their top of the line belt, and they have several more as well including a lever belt.

Well guys. I think I am going to get a double prong Inzer belt and the "Fury" shirt, or another single demin shirt. I am going to hit a powerlifting show within the next few weeks and I will look to make up my mind. Still not sure which federation yet. I like the USAPL, but the only thing I dont like about it is very strict drug test. First off, I dont use juice, but I do use 1-test and 1-ad on and off. Every noew and than I use epedrine. So I would have to find something else to boost me a little. Oh well, Thanks for all the info and any other info is highly appreciated. Thanx guys.

Top Bottom