Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heather, dude, seriously

BIKINIMOM said:
I never felt one way about him or the other... was sorta *there* but of no consequence. But that whole "joke" about equating heather to a pig...

yea nice friends QT.

You read my post speaking to his little joke. I stand by it now. He wasn't funny at all. Imagine how YOU would feel if you were in her shoes. I know if he was MY SON I would spank his disrespectfull ass....

Anyway, another board member asked me REALLY NICELY to bomb him. Because I was asked SO NICELY... I obliged.

I have only ever bombed one other board member = youngguns. So I suppose that KillahBee can consider himself in good company, eh?
Eh :whatever: agree to disagree I know him better then you I am sure of that.

LOL @ "someone" asking you to fight there battles for them. "Someone" may need to step away for the interweb for a little while if they can't handle the e-battles.

KillahBee said:
sup bro. you the man, by the way.

you see my new bike pics? SV 650 S. 2005, yellow, great condition. I am REAL happy with it

Yeah I saw it, but I have no idea why you didn't just buy mine.

superqt4u2nv said:
Well excuse someone for being honest about there life. BM I think you might know a thing or to about backlash when your honest around here??? Hmmmmm :rolleyes:

IMO didn't sound like a tool pretty honest of him one thing about KB is he is REAL and true to himself I have always liked that about him.

QT, is the TO smog getting to you girl!
KB is a total loser and says NOTHING real!

Reactions: bw1
Top Bottom