Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heather, dude, seriously

^^and we have my predictions complete. they are all here, all my little children cames a runnin to poppa.

:0 Thanks girls, I couldn't have planned this better, didn't think you would all bite on the bait so easily.

someone post that Ray Charles "I can't see shit!!!" image. I need to use that when these peeps keep writing to me

blueta2 said:
QT, is the TO smog getting to you girl!
KB is a total loser and says NOTHING real!
I am rather well no the TO smog is not getting to me. :) I think I know him better then most the chicks on here. I have no clue of what exactly his "joke" was and don't have the time to search or really care to find it either. I am speaking from my own personal experience with him seems much better then most around here.

superqt4u2nv said:
I am rather well no the TO smog is not getting to me. :) I think I know him better then most the chicks on here. I have no clue of what exactly his "joke" was and don't have the time to search or really care to find it either. I am speaking from my own personal experience with him seems much better then most around here.

well I will take your word for it since I think you're a doll. He should show that side to others then.

So Miss24 offered to train me. Have u seen that smoking pic she has on facebook?!

blueta2 said:
well I will take your word for it since I think you're a doll. He should show that side to others then.

So Miss24 offered to train me. Have u seen that smoking pic she has on facebook?!

No? Link?

blueta2 said:

If others would lighten up they might get to see all sides of the man.

Take the offer girl is the bomb smoking hot. Oh I might be able to hook us up with a sample sale at dynamite stuff goes for dirt cheap like $1-5. I will let you know :D

superqt4u2nv said:
If others would lighten up they might get to see all sides of the man.

Take the offer girl is the bomb smoking hot. Oh I might be able to hook us up with a sample sale at dynamite stuff goes for dirt cheap like $1-5. I will let you know :D

ohhhhhhhhhhh no way! That would be awesome! Thanks D, let me know

Well I have not been working out much b/c of how I've been feeling. When I am back on track, I may give her a shout.

Top Bottom