Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heather, dude, seriously

KillahBee

put me on ignore for God's sake! it's just sad to watch at this point. I've had you on ignore for months now and you just follow me around the boards like a lost little puppy. I realize that you are seeking validation b/c I don't give you any and your daddy issues are manifesting themselves in this quite typical manner, but c'mon sweety, you gotta stop. I think you may be addicted to the didick. I'm not going to hook up with you, here or IRL. I'm sorry. The "girl kicking the boy she likes in the shins on the playground" thing is only cute when the girl is young and happy and positive and full of life.

I got you stuck off the realness.

Do it, hit that ignore button. I realize I give you a purpose, but we can fight this addiction together.

On to bigger (well, maybe not bigger) things - puddle, should I take you off ignore? You have stepped up the game recently.

bro did you lol at trena_enthnate? or get pissed that i jacked your idea?

you got me "stuck off the realness?"

LOL...

How old are you again?

I've never made a thread about you. How cute that you are upset, "dude."

:lmao:

Bino - idon't know why I had you on ignore.

lol, nah, I think it was funny. it was obviously you from that first post, def your style. good stuff tho, I like it

To have me on ignore, you sure do know every word that I say.

Honestly, my idea of someone I would hook up with does not include a girly guy on a moped looking bike with a scrunchy in his hair, but thanks for the offer.

KillahBee said:
lol, look how she comes a runnin when daddy tells her to.

:)
I'll send you my baby clothes when my son outgrows them. What are you up to these days? 12-18 month sleepers?

PuppetMaster.jpg

heatherrae said:
To have me on ignore, you sure do know every word that I say.

Honestly, my idea of someone I would hook up with does not include a girly guy on a moped looking bike with a scrunchy in his hair, but thanks for the offer.

LMFAO! @ Scrunchy" in his hair...:lmao:

Top Bottom