Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heather, dude, seriously

superqt4u2nv said:
Well excuse someone for being honest about there life. BM I think you might know a thing or to about backlash when your honest around here??? Hmmmmm :rolleyes:

IMO didn't sound like a tool pretty honest of him one thing about KB is he is REAL and true to himself I have always liked that about him.

Miss QT. KB is THE FURTHEST thing from real on here... He constantly berates and disrespects people all the time then he goes around creating e-realities. If that is your idea of "some one who is real" then we must humbly agree to disagree.

You know I love you. :heart:

KillahBee said:
Thanks buddy! Glad someone knows how to see things clearly :)

(remember when you and I hated each other?)

:heart:
ololololololol

Yes many moons ago but you grew on me :friends:

superqt4u2nv said:
ololololololol

Yes many moons ago but you grew on me :friends:

I never felt one way about him or the other... was sorta *there* but of no consequence. But that whole "joke" about equating heather to a pig...

yea nice friends QT.

You read my post speaking to his little joke. I stand by it now. He wasn't funny at all. Imagine how YOU would feel if you were in her shoes. I know if he was MY SON I would spank his disrespectfull ass....

Anyway, another board member asked me REALLY NICELY to bomb him. Because I was asked SO NICELY... I obliged.

I have only ever bombed one other board member = youngguns. So I suppose that KillahBee can consider himself in good company, eh?

Top Bottom