Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heather, dude, seriously

And before you go off on how "honored" you feel about my giving a shit... another board member asked me to... REAL NICE LIKE. So how could let such a request go ignored?

You are *pretty good* at ignoring the board so now I suppose the board is just trying to ignore you in kind.

Lights out you idiot.

lolol, you know you got em when they be's bombin you!!!!

Man, I can make these chickenheads completely insane - off the deep end shit - AND IT'S A ONE WAY CONVO! lololol!!!!!!!!!!!

covergrl80 said:
It's the FUCKING internet you dick!

She's thinking of dick, Killah. I think you got her lol.

hanselthecaretaker said:
She's thinking of dick, Killah. I think you got her lol.

she's swearing, screaming, posting like a madwoman even tho she knows I have her on ignore.

tell me this doesn't prove what we ALL knew about women - give them no attention, dangle the carrot a little out of their reach and you PWN them forever. It's almost too simple. :heart:

Zack morris pics

BIKINIMOM said:
Holy fucking shit does he sound like a TOTAL TOOL in that post.
Well excuse someone for being honest about there life. BM I think you might know a thing or to about backlash when your honest around here??? Hmmmmm :rolleyes:

IMO didn't sound like a tool pretty honest of him one thing about KB is he is REAL and true to himself I have always liked that about him.

superqt4u2nv said:
Well excuse someone for being honest about there life. BM I think you might know a thing or to about backlash when your honest around here??? Hmmmmm :rolleyes:

IMO didn't sound like a tool pretty honest of him one thing about KB is he is REAL and true to himself I have always liked that about him.

Thanks buddy! Glad someone knows how to see things clearly :)

(remember when you and I hated each other?)

:heart:

Top Bottom