Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heather, dude, seriously

jackangel said:
these girls got kbea stuck off themz r3alness.
We are throwing our pussies at his unleashed beast, too. Haven't you heard?

there are so many fine, fine people on this thread. i love each and every one one of you.

this is what i tell myself to keep away from the box of safety razors in the bathroom.

*looks at wrist*

jackangel said:
there are so many fine, fine people on this thread. i love each and every one one of you. this is what i tell myself to keep away from the box of safety razors in the bathroom.

*looks at wrist*
Get your email before slitting your wrist sporto.

superqt4u2nv said:
Eh :whatever: agree to disagree I know him better then you I am sure of that.

LOL @ "someone" asking you to fight there battles for them. "Someone" may need to step away for the interweb for a little while if they can't handle the e-battles.

I dont *know him* AT ALL. I was making an observation of his e-behavior on the boards, nothing more and nothing less.

The board member who asked me to bomb him didnt have enough karma and I have to say, by my assessment, KB was acting like a total douche. When he likened Ms PregoRae to a pig... WTF was that about?

If he did that to you when HE KNEW it might hurt your feelings, I would have done the same in kind.

Just sayin is all...

BIKINIMOM said:
I dont *know him* AT ALL. I was making an observation of his e-behavior on the boards, nothing more and nothing less.

The board member who asked me to bomb him didnt have enough karma and I have to say, by my assessment, KB was acting like a total douche. When he likened Ms PregoRae to a pig... WTF was that about?

If he did that to you when HE KNEW it might hurt your feelings, I would have done the same in kind.

Just sayin is all...
awwww....you bombed him b/c of the piggy thing?

That is sweet.

That piggy thing didn't actually hit any nerve in the least. I sort of think piggies are really cute, and I know I've gained weight. I'm prego, for crying out loud. :lmao:

If anything, I sort of laughed that I bugged him enough that he spent all that time on a little art project...lol.

mountain muscle said:
Jesus christ you two.

Heather, drop the elastopants.

KB pull out the toothpick.

Come back in 2 minutes.

And stfu.

LOL I agree... They should just leave one another alone. But ya gotta admit KB was being a dickhead with this thread. Ms PregoRae should have ignored it... true, true. I thought the thread was dumb myself until he put up that cartoon calling her A PIG. Maybe that's ok in HIS household, but from where I stand that shit isn't funny or called for. He could have said that about any other female on the board, and I would have defended her just the same, regardless of the fact that she didnt NEED or ASK FOR my defense.

Everyone on this board knows how I feel about females being disrespected. One of the reasons I was asked to moderate the boards back when it meant something to BE a moderator was to take up for women. PERIOD

Sorry, but old habits just die hard I suppose.

mountain muscle said:
Jesus christ you two.

Heather, drop the elastopants.

KB pull out the toothpick.

Come back in 2 minutes.

And stfu.
If I'm going to pull down my elastopants, I at least want a bit of fun...:lmao:

heatherrae said:
awwww....you bombed him b/c of the piggy thing?

That is sweet.

That piggy thing didn't actually hit any nerve in the least. I sort of think piggies are really cute, and I know I've gained weight. I'm prego, for crying out loud. :lmao:

If anything, I sort of laughed that I bugged him enough that he spent all that time on a little art project...lol.

You've never once asked me to defend you and you are more than capable of handling your own here even when the sharks were pretty nasty. I dont always agree with your politics Ms PregoRae but, there is no way that I am going to sit here and let another board member call you a pig.

THAT ISNT FUNNY...

Especially because everybody knows how sensitive you are feeling about your current physical condition.

What is wrong with people?

And Ms QT... if you were in the same position I would take up for you just the same.

Top Bottom