Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg and phentermine older woman

Lorenameritan

My girl said after doing research she wants to cycle hcg and phentermine with a strict diet for weight loss. My question is for how long you keep the weight off after the cycle? and is there a diet or workout that works well with hcg and phentermine?
Also I would like to know if there are any side effects from taking these too at once.

Neither of those are a great idea for weight loss. I am not sure where she was given that advice but she was given very poor advice.

HCG is a form of estrogen and will raise estrogen levels in the body. High estrogen levels cause a more favourable fat storing environment.

Phentermine is a very strong stimulant. Stimulants are fine in moderation but if abused they will increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue.

I personally would not have her take either of those. Look into cardarine instead. Cardarine will directly increase fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone so there is no issues of cortisol increase or hormone fluctuations.
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Im surprised more and more people get into this 'hcg diet' thing.

I think this is overhyped and really has nothing to do with dieting or losing weight

the hcg diet has been proven as a scam.

it may work temporarily because you are starving yourself, but long term it actually causes weight gain cause you kill your metabolism

the hcg itself though has no fat burning properties. the theory had to do with pregnant females needing to shed weight to protect the fetus, it is amazing that such an idea would have ever been theorized by a doctor.. but that proves how little doctors know about nutrition

any medical professional who recommends 500 calories a day should be disbarred and lose their license on the spot .. you burn that many calories exercising for 1 hour, so how exactly are you supposed to function on a daily basis? the answer is you don't.. its a diet for lazy ass people who sit around all day drinking diet soda

For a woman trying to lose weight I would forget what she had planned and look at something with much less as far as side effects. I would recommend a PPAR like GW or SR-9009. Diet and training will still be 90% of her results though. To cut fat she will need to be at roughly a 300-500 calorie deficit and doing an hour of exercise each day. These compounds will only help but will not do the work on their own.

This is a really bad plan to use HCG for weight loss. There are much healthier and more effective alternatives, such as N2Slin combined with Cardarine GW.

Also, no matter the compounds she will be taking, she would still need to follow a stringent diet in order to get proper results, and I would really recommend the carb cycling approach - it is very effective, and yet very easy to follow.

Top Bottom