Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG agression and erection

my 4 th day now. can it be possible im retaining water from hcgenerate es. Running aromasin as well.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using EliteFitness

when you run hcg your T levels will spike since it mimics LH. you are getting a reaction from that.

the fact you were mellow on hormones means nothing, everyone reacts differently.. I am the same way, especially when I am getting daily exercise.

don't worry about it or stress

ok cool, i was just wondering if it meant that my T levels are coming back properly, this is my first cycle

ok cool, i was just wondering if it meant that my T levels are coming back properly, this is my first cycle

please read the thread i put up on hcg and what it does. i can tell you don't understand what it does at all

yes your T levels jump, however it also smashed your LH and yes FSH (those that don't agree i challenge you to run bloods and dis-prove me)... when you cease hcg your T levels tank and your LH and FSH bounce. albeit slowly

so hcg actually should be used as a bridge to pct.. NOT during pct or after.

and to be honest a better alternative is T stack Rx, it will not smash your LH down.. it will aid your body into recovering and its safe to use before/during/after both cycle and pct. here is more info on it and i recommend you pick up a bottle once you stop the hcg run it! http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-before-test-stack-rx-came-along-1257623.html

maybe we need a new acronym...PPCT, pre post cycle therapy ... lol

personally I beleive its best to use HCG throughout cycle at low doses 300-500IU once or twice a week.

Your LH is already suppressed on cycle so using HCG can at least keep the testis functioning so that when suppression from AAS diminishes the testis are at least not so atrophies that your fighting their recovery in addition to LH release.

maybe we need a new acronym...PPCT, pre post cycle therapy ... lol

personally I beleive its best to use HCG throughout cycle at low doses 300-500IU once or twice a week.

Your LH is already suppressed on cycle so using HCG can at least keep the testis functioning so that when suppression from AAS diminishes the testis are at least not so atrophies that your fighting their recovery in addition to LH release.

you could do that but I like to save guys money

i think if that is the purpose then hcgenerate or T stack Rx makes sense during cycle instead. and then blast the hcg going into pct. this works well. run your SERM and natty stack and then cut off the SERM and continue the natty stack until your LH recovers naturally without being manipulated. during this time you should be retaining your gains and strength as much as possible.

T stack Rx really plumps up the nuts quickly.. even guys who don't use hormones have told me they noticed bigger nuts after a week on the stuff. and i've run it stand alone off cycle and noticed that as well

you could do that but I like to save guys money

They way I see it your not really saving money by blasting HCG at end of cycle compared to using it while on cycle unless you can get your hands on 5000IU vials.

If your using 10IU vials then thats more than you would really want to blast at end of cycle if you ask me.

250iu 2x a week or 500iu 1x a week for a 12 week cycle means you use 6000iu. That leaves you 4k iu to blast with at end of the cycle in addition to being able to keep the boys plump while on. Not to mention the constant dosing during the cycle also gives you more test on top of the cycle.

please read the thread i put up on hcg and what it does. i can tell you don't understand what it does at all

yes your T levels jump, however it also smashed your LH and yes FSH (those that don't agree i challenge you to run bloods and dis-prove me)... when you cease hcg your T levels tank and your LH and FSH bounce. albeit slowly

and to be honest a better alternative is T stack Rx, it will not smash your LH down.. it will aid your body into recovering and its safe to use before/during/after both cycle and pct. here is more info on it and i recommend you pick up a bottle once you stop the hcg run it! http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-before-test-stack-rx-came-along-1257623.html

hey Stevesmi,

i did read your post and am using it as a bridge heres some details on the last week of gear, bridge and pct.... what do you think?

week 13 - test 250, 250
for ten days 1000iu/day of hcg
4 days of nothing
2 weeks after last test shot start nolva/clomid

Last edited:
There are lots of reasons why this would be the case. hcg also raises esterogen and you may have been low or respond positively to a estro boost. Also, the body is meant to function where it produces its own T and hcg replicates that. it's also why i recommenddoing a PCT after a cycle even if you're on HRT. I also recommend UNLEASHED even if you're own HRT to get the body to produce as much free T as possible. The body needs to be functional to some degree. It works better that way.

Top Bottom