Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG agression and erection

uberreem

hey there

just got off my 12 week 600mg/week test only cycle and i started my pct about a 6 days ago and am using HCG @ 1000iu per day upto 10 days
btw when i did the test i had no agression, it made me mellow.....test was from dr so it was real

i have noticed alot more agression and am getting crazy errections...is this normal?

hey there

just got off my 12 week 600mg/week test only cycle and i started my pct about a 6 days ago and am using HCG @ 1000iu per day upto 10 days
btw when i did the test i had no agression, it made me mellow.....test was from dr so it was real

i have noticed alot more agression and am getting crazy errections...is this normal?

Yes its quite possible on fairly common especially on higher dosages.

so in that case does it mean my gonads are recovering well?

It could be a good sign that you are recovering properly. At least for me I know Im recovering when I go from not being horny to wanting to f**k everything. Happened after 4 days of torem use for me

It could be a good sign that you are recovering properly. At least for me I know Im recovering when I go from not being horny to wanting to f**k everything. Happened after 4 days of torem use for me

how much do you take for pct and how long?

when you run hcg your T levels will spike since it mimics LH. you are getting a reaction from that.

the fact you were mellow on hormones means nothing, everyone reacts differently.. I am the same way, especially when I am getting daily exercise.

don't worry about it or stress

Top Bottom