Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HC Generate the king of on cycle support supps!

I'm not going to run another cycle without HCGenerate ever again. My nuts are more full and plump now through 8 weeks on cycle than they ever have been through 6 week oral only cycles!! And this time I'm running injectibles AND orals!!! I'm sold!!

I'm not going to run another cycle without HCGenerate ever again. My nuts are more full and plump now through 8 weeks on cycle than they ever have been through 6 week oral only cycles!! And this time I'm running injectibles AND orals!!! I'm sold!!

There ya go, nothing comes close to HCGenerate!

So if you're doing a 12 week cycle you need to take 5 ED? 5*7*12=420caps. And one bottle is 150 caps so I need to buy 3 bottles if i want to run it on cycle?

Or start it at week 5 and run it for last 8 weeks prior to PCT...only 2 bottles if you are concerned about cost.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Or start it at week 5 and run it for last 8 weeks prior to PCT...only 2 bottles if you are concerned about cost.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

No I just wanted to know how many I need to order. But is it good to run it in PCT aswell as on cycle or is that overkill? I'm going with 3 bottles anyway, doesn't hurt to keep on hand. Thanks for your reply mate!

Top Bottom