Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HC Generate the king of on cycle support supps!

It's weird but I can take 600mgs test
No gyno issues,
But hcgenerate gives me puffy watery looking nips and shit I've tried a few times and it always happens after about a week on hcgenerate. Not bashing the product just looking for answers

Ride it like you stole it!!

Rust that makes no sense to me bro unless you are super estro sensitive. Although if that were the case then when you run test it would be much worse. As far as i know there is nothing in Hc generate that raises estro levels.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Rust that makes no sense to me bro unless you are super estro sensitive. Although if that were the case then when you run test it would be much worse. As far as i know there is nothing in Hc generate that raises estro levels.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

What about the Bulgarian Tribulus,
I don't get
Much for estro sides from test
Injections like I said even up to 600 m a week if
My diet is clean I can keep bloat minimum.

Twice I've tried now with hcgenerate and I get fucked up feeling nips. I can use unleashed and post cycle but the hcgenerate messes me up. I have bridge but I haven't tried it yet. I'm on cycle
Now and wish I didn't have to resort
To hcg I wish I could use my supps.

Ride it like you stole it!!

Let's here some more feedback guys. With how quickly this product sells out I know there are many more guys who use this product on here.

Let's here some more feedback guys. With how quickly this product sells out I know there are many more guys who use this product on here.

Oh me for sure...using now as I have mentioned before and have bottles stashed in my fun run box for my upcoming cycle, a staple supplement for any AAS cycle, but love the libido boost solo and stacked with Unleashed it is superior!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom