Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HC Generate the king of on cycle support supps!

Just took first dose again today. 3 am and 2 now before bed/ I was horny all day. I shouldn't have been so quick to blame hcgenerate, I also was taking unleashed the entire time and since stoping it 3 days ago my libido has been crazy .. I was reading one of the ingredients in unleashed can either lower or raise prolactin in certain individuals.. Maybe this is the cause .. All I know is I felt really good all day even after one dose of hcgenerate. Let
The experiment begin... I'm also on sustanon at the moment but I don't have issues from that. I was losing hard ons all week lately and the last 2 days being on just the test without unleashed I was Rock hard all day with dirty mental thoughts and ravaged some vag no problem.. Today was even worse ( in a good way) with the hcgenerate.

Ride it like you stole it!!

Going to finally add this in on my next cycle. My cycle will be a ten week blast. Should I add this in at 2 caps am and PM come week 5? Would I only run one bottle and should not add HCG into PCT (I think Steve will say YES)?

Going to finally add this in on my next cycle. My cycle will be a ten week blast. Should I add this in at 2 caps am and PM come week 5? Would I only run one bottle and should not add HCG into PCT (I think Steve will say YES)?

Three caps morning...two evening, total five ED.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hcgenerate is the shit I just ran out an need to reorder, finished two bottles great libidio booster

Top Bottom