Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HC Generate the king of on cycle support supps!

ahah i love this shit. anybody have questions with it. This is something everybody should have. ive even popped 1 of these before some fun to elevate my libido.

helps with that

About to start my first cycle. Hella at 75/75/75/75/100/100.

Was planning on running Transaderm wks 1-6. I originally had both Trans and HcGenerate on 1-6. Is that overkill? I was advised that of the two, Rs-Trans would be better for the cycle.

What would you guys do?

About to start my first cycle. Hella at 75/75/75/75/100/100.

Was planning on running Transaderm wks 1-6. I originally had both Trans and HcGenerate on 1-6. Is that overkill? I was advised that of the two, Rs-Trans would be better for the cycle.

What would you guys do?

Front load your Transderm for 2 weeks prior to starting Hella for your test base, then start HCGenerate the same day as Hella, or at least the last 4 weeks of your cycle up to your PCT...and stop both Transderm and HCGenerate at PCT. Speaking of...what is your PCT?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Front load your Transderm for 2 weeks prior to starting Hella for your test base, then start HCGenerate the same day as Hella, or at least the last 4 weeks of your cycle up to your PCT...and stop both Transderm and HCGenerate at PCT. Speaking of...what is your PCT?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Here's the whole thing:

(1-6) Hella- 75/75/75/75/100/100 (might bump to 125 if I'm feelin frisky that last week)
(1-6) Cycle Assist
(3-10) Forma

PCT:

Clomid- 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
Unleashed/Post Cycle

Then the only other add on would be either Transaderm (1-6) or HcGenerate (1-6).

im confused, you say take it on cycle but wouldn't that tell your body to produce its own test again? i deff understand why its ment for pct but really for the whole cycle? i was thinking maybe like last 2 weeks of cycle throughout out 6 weeks of pct alongside clomid

Looking forward to my first time using Hcgenerate soon! O and to answer your question Beast the idea to run it during the cycle is to keep you nuts producing during the cycle so when you go into PCT they are already making some test, increasing recovery times and helping you hang onto your gains made on cycle. My pct for my hella cycle will be clomid, unleashed and post cycle with hcgenerate all the way up to PCT.

Last edited:
Top Bottom