Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have you ever flipped out on a friend and hit them? (either in the face or body o rjust shoved them/roughed them up a bit)

I beat the fuck outta a friend that got a little too cocky and brave after gaining 60+ lbs while on his 1st cycle.

He got the superman complex and thought that big and muscular= a fighter. so I humbled his ass.

Re: have you ever flipped out on a friend and hit them? (either in the face or body

Both times drunk (of course). First was a guy who live in my house that constantly hit on my girlfriend, one night she told me he did it again (tried to kiss her) and I literally flipped out. Ran back home, kicked in his door, trashed his room etc. If our other roommate hadn't run home and warned him to GTFO I probably would have killed him.

Other time was again drunk, a friend overstayed his welcome and I told him to leave my mother's house and he wouldn't so we went at it after I threw his new jacket into the front lawn.

Top Bottom