Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have you ever flipped out on a friend and hit them? (either in the face or body o rjust shoved them/roughed them up a bit)

I forgot when I got into with my friend who was an all area nose tackle, (I slugged him and don't remember doing it, due to the one too many beers) my other friend got between us (The one that I threw through the wall) and he had to go to the hospital for a broken wrist.

Re: have you ever flipped out on a friend and hit them? (either in the face or body

biteme said:
More so than I thought. I got mad at one friend and told him I was gonna kick his butt, so he walked home. Another I went to his house and grabbed him by the throat because he wouldn't pay up on the 20$ he owed me. I threatened to kick another friend's butt because he borrowed my tennis racket and wouldn't bring it back. I slugged another friend because he wouldn't get out of my face and I'd had one too many beers.

eh hem... excuse me, .......Mr. " I woulda pressed charges on you, violence is not the answer" Hypocrite Man... ever consider anger management classes?

Re: have you ever flipped out on a friend and hit them? (either in the face or body

caligirl said:
eh hem... excuse me, .......Mr. " I woulda pressed charges on you, violence is not the answer" Hypocrite Man... ever consider anger management classes?

LOL. I never started those fights. Not one single one of them, except for the friend that I grabbed by the throat and grabbing one by the throat is not the same as knocking out a tooth.

biteme said:
LOL. I never started those fights. Not one single one of them, except for the friend that I grabbed by the throat and grabbing one by the throat is not the same as knocking out a tooth.

I didn't "start" mine either. so what makes it okay for you? ?? violence is violence, no matter the result.

caligirl said:
I didn't "start" mine either. so what makes it okay for you? ?? violence is violence, no matter the result.

Because you threw a punch and knocked his tooth out and he wasn't threatening you physically in any way. Not so in my cases. It was self defense or either I had to make the first move before they did. I always would choke my friends rather than punch them and do some major damage. You my darling are a psycho. You would scare the shit out of me. :)

biteme said:
Because you threw a punch and knocked his tooth out and he wasn't threatening you physically in any way. Not so in my cases. It was self defense or either I had to make the first move before they did. I always would choke my friends rather than punch them and do some major damage. You my darling are a psycho. You would scare the shit out of me. :)

you obviously didn't read my post directed to you in the other thread... yes, he was physically threatening me... damn boy...learn how to read. I just spared you the details. I've never laid a hand on anyone except in self defense. and I'm not your darling :evil:

Reactions: jh1
I don't want to sound hard, but I have fought lots growing up and some as an adult. I've inflicted some bad damage but I never got in any trouble for it. I don't instigate stuff or talk crap to people, but I can have a bad temper if I'm pressed too far.

caligirl said:
you obviously didn't read my post directed to you in the other thread... yes, he was physically threatening me... damn boy...learn how to read. I just spared you the details. I've never laid a hand on anyone except in self defense. and I'm not your darling :evil:

My apology then. If you were being threatened and felt threatened, you were justified in knocking his tooth out. Good punch too.

I did knock the crap out of one of my friends in college. He was all G'd up and tried to grab my nuts. I hit him in the chest hard enough to knock him across the sidewalk and into the wall. That'a probably more under play fighting though.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom