Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have the men in your lives had a problem with your goals for your physique?

Has your S.O. had any complaints about your working out?

• Nope, he supports me all the way.

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Not really, he busts my ass sometimes but he's just joking.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, but he became more accepting of it with time.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Yes, he found me totally unappealing and he ended up running off with his overweight secretary.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I just kicked his ass and made him my bitch.

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
The hubby and I have been considering tackling some kitchen renovations ourselves, and were watching "Hometime" or some such show on TLC the other day where it's a man/woman duo. At the end, we decided we would kill each other in the process and probably end up with a crappy kitchen to boot. Props to you folks who not only can measure correctly (for the most part), but also get along in the process!

spatterson said:

TheProject IS GREAT to have around for such stuff. He has COMMON SENSE. Gotta appreciate that.

aw, thanks! That's kind of you to say.

Just one question: what's a hypotenuse?

:FRlol:

spatterson said:
The side opposite the right angle of a triangle, silly. Are you making funny of me for being too technical again? You're good at that.

Actually, I knew what it was. I was just being silly because it seemed like a good idea at the time.

:D

Last edited:
"10, 9, 8, 7, 6....."

LOL, my husband is NOTNOTNOT good at anything requiring technical know-how, math, logic....I'm no genius myself but dear god, this man can be dense. Until we moved downstate, we were about a 20 min drive into Canada and used to go over a lot to shop, have dinner, etc...and in those 2 years that we did this, I was unable to explain to him currency exchange rates. :bawling: Oh my god he drives me nuts. But he makes me laugh my ass off and always has, so I let him live.....:)

How do you and The Project know each other???

Boy, I'm glad you told that story! I'm not sure I could tell it in under 50 pages. There's so much fun stuff to include. :)

We were both young and hotheaded. She and I have both mellowed over the years.

I see her pretty much every day, at the gym if nothing else. She keeps me motivated through my workouts, and it's because of her that I've gotten this far in my training.

Sweet, so "The Project" really means "Spatt's Personal Training Project" ?
Sounds like you've made some damn good progress, Project.

Also I'm glad to say I finally voted in this poll.....I'm now feeling comfortable in saying he has become more accepting of it.....although I wouldn't exactly say he loves it.

OTCbooty said:
Sweet, so "The Project" really means "Spatt's Personal Training Project" ?
Sounds like you've made some damn good progress, Project.

There you go! Ya figured out the secret to my name! :)

Spats and I think I'm coming along well. I posted progress pics initially (8 week) and we just did some more, but I don't think those will be appearing anytime soon... :D

Well, my partner isn't a man, but I have had some comments from my gf that my thighs have become too "thick" and she preferred my legs more slender.

BUT, she also gets a thrill out of the comments I get about being "buff" from people, and she says she totally supports me in my efforts if that's what makes me happy. She also said she's totally impressed at how I just decided this was what I wanted to do, and then WENT for it, with almost total dedication.

On the other hand, when I whine about having no time to do anything, she's very quick to point out that I have plenty of time, but just choose to spend it in the gym. She complains sometimes about not being able to spontaneously go to a restaurant, or that we don't go clubbing anymore, but I'm learning how to juggle things better.

She was unhappy when I changed gyms, but still supported me. She mainly didn't want to be lonely when she goes to train, and wanted me to be there to check her form. She solved this by getting to know others in the gym.

She has said she doesn't want me to get "huge", and doesn't want me to compete beyond next year, and doesn't want me to lose my breasts! (Oh well, you sacrifice some things ...)

But she loves that I can carry heavy things, replace her curtain rods, fix her bike, cook, clean, sew, and take out garbage! :D :D

Just curious, but does anybody else
have a point of view regarding this
thread BUT attends a Uni/College?

Fitness levels at my Uni are DEPLORABLE.

I basically get what you women get but in reverse.

Guys are also getting fatter(Hence I get crap from
them too).

I'm in the UK, and I have to admit I miss the
competitive days in the US/Canada.
They defined the word INTENSE.

Fonz

Top Bottom