Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried the 19-Nor's recently?

voodoo

High End Bro
Platinum
I realized that in the past it required a very high does for any results to be seen, so most did not see much of anything. Now that the costs of these in bulk powder have come down so much, is it worth using?

So what are some of your thoughts, or resutls and from what dose?

Thanks

And before anyone says it, yes you can get good results from the current gen PH's, like 1-AD, 4-AD, 1-test etc. I have used them and was pleased, but that is not my question :)

I just ended a 5 week cycle. 1st 3 week 19-norlast 4 weeks 1-test.

I can swear I felt the 19nor working. I crashed after stopping 3 weeks in. I stopped the cycle because I had hit plateau, wasn't gaining any more size or weight. I think all and all I put on about 8-10 pounds of mass

I was taking 1200mg per day via pill.

I thought it was a good supp. Just a little expensive starting kickin in in the 3rd week. Gained alot of strenght

Pill form is not the way to go. Transdermal is the way. Buy the powder from Kilo and make your own trans mix.

Side effects- loss of Libedo, best to stack with a 4-diol

Voodoo

Ran 300mg ED of PAC Research's Dermadrol 2 for 10wks. split morning/night. Contained 75mg Nordiol & 75mg 4-ad per dose.

along with:

Oral- 400mg 19nor + 400mg Nordiol ED (dosed 100mg of each every 6 hrs) (SportsOne'S Nor-Diol XS)

weeks 4-10 400mg 4-ad Ed/100mg every 6 hrs. Primarily for libido, which had virtually disapeared.

Started at 172 lbs, 10% BF. Ended 183 lbs, 8.5% BF for net gain of 12lbs lean mass. Maybe lost 10% of strength gains post cycle.

I was pleased.

Last edited:
home-made transdermals

triggerfinger

any tips on how one might go about the do-it-yourself transdermals?

thanks

trans ?

heres the easiest way to do it,

1)go to either kilo,myvitnet or beyond a century and buy some nor-diol power

2) go to the liquor store buy a bottle of everclear or grain,then go to www.lemelange.com and buy yourself some IPM

3)you are going to dissolve 50mgs per ml(this would be 20grams of nor in 400mls of 80%everclear and 20% ipm)

4) get yourself a old androsol bottle or androspray bottle and use this to dispense your homebrew(nathigh sells sprayers under the dsmo link)

Top Bottom