Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca cycle for heavier guy

CerisNmal

I’m a bigger dude who wants to use Deca to help out with my joints and lubrication
I’m especially dealing with issues in my rotator cuff when I go heavy on shoulder day
it’s frustrating because I have improved so much I’m currently benching over 400 pounds
I’m 260 pounds and I am 6 foot 3 inches and 38 years old
how would you stack deca? I’ve seen dosing from 100mgs up to 1000mgs. Not sure what you would recommend?

I’m a bigger dude who wants to use Deca to help out with my joints and lubrication
I’m especially dealing with issues in my rotator cuff when I go heavy on shoulder day
it’s frustrating because I have improved so much I’m currently benching over 400 pounds
I’m 260 pounds and I am 6 foot 3 inches and 38 years old
how would you stack deca? I’ve seen dosing from 100mgs up to 1000mgs. Not sure what you would recommend?
if you a heavy guy you dont need deca

test 300mgs
eq 300mgs
n2guard

Deca only masks the issue. You will end up hurting yourself more. Get your shoulder taken care of first.

i would try deca, no guarantees it helps but it will aid it some
ugfreak.to has good deca

Top Bottom