Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has any of the women taken lipokinetics?

Fatback

Just did a search on dnp and lipokinetics and well some of the info. was a bit scary. Don't think I'll try DNP, but was wondering, with the extra fat load in my back I just can' seem to get rid of, whether lipokinetics might be something I could try along with the yohimbine topical. Currently, I'm trying PPA, norabol and flax oil. Any advice on that?:fro:

I think they took lipokinetics off the market or are changing the formula -- any news on that from Syntrax?

How is the PPA working? I hear its the shit!

Actually Sassy, I really like the PPA. Unlike Hydroxycut and Xenadrine I don't feel those antsy moments or get the shakes. Of course, it makes me wonder if it's working too. But I have slimmed some in the midsection (abs), not back unfortunately. I also use the lipoburn topical and I think that is also responsible for slimming in the ab area. I actually bought what they call "cutting gel", when it first came out it was actually in a upscale beauty supply book for $139.00, however it was 8 oz. I believe, not the 4 oz. they sell cutting gel at. Anyway, I didn't see any improvement from that. I've been working out at home, so I haven't been able to go as heavy as I'd like, but my gym should be opening soon (needed to find one that was 24 hrs. and it's just being built). Hopefully, that will give me an even better indication as to how it all works.

Fatback:fro:

OK -- the PPA, like Adipokinetics, has norephedrine instead of ephedrine (ma huang) like Ripped Fuel or Hydroxycuts. That would account for the lack of "buzz". Norephedrine is a not as thermogenic as ephedrine, but I tend to prefer Adipo to Ripped Fuel for that lack of body buzz! Its also a nice thing to alternate with ephedrine-based stuff when you need to cycle off (e.g. every 6 weeks or so).

Let us know how it continues!

I do believe that PPA is the only thing you can get now with the norephedrine. Both MD6 and Adipo are being reformulated and no longer can be bought with noreph.

Continue with the PPA. That stubborn deposit may just be the last to go. The Yohimbine will also be a great help.

Thanks for your replies. I almost forgot Sassy69, lipokinetics can still be bought at the AFB store.

FatBack :fro:

Top Bottom