Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has any guys dated an indian (from india) woman?

Ariel,

You are pretty dead on.

I have a long time brother (honor for me to have him call me bother) that is a very well known Indian actor/composer/producer/TV personality living in India, as a matter of fact the old BM & I had our first date visiting his show. Antakshari is an interesting cross between Johnny Carson, Star Search and American Idol.

We know a lot of Indian women and have spent considerable time talking to them about relationships. Without a question they would never have a long term relationship with a white boy or any other person from other than their religion and in some cases their own circle of friends (Mom & Dad's circle).
GOM
It's awesome when you can relate to a friend through specifics.
Yeah, gonnat hit this up after I finish Thandie's name analysis.

I love it GOM and BikiniMom...
Wow, BollyWood is huge, so he must be flourishing. It's always nice to have those friends, that you inspire you, and you just remember... and it feels good.
He must be a highly principled, yet persuasive man, since you espouse him so. I bet he was a tranquil, laid bact attitiude, yet taking action and planning, building,
establishing businesses... while maintaining that type of demeanor. Those people are so few and far between. Envy them I do...LO

BikiniMom, I love the nose ring.

Top Bottom