Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Half-Life for Deca??????

Tombstonealley

I have searched the hell out of this and have received a wide variety of answers:
6 Days-very common response
8 Days-just as common
14 Days-Less common-but out there.
Does anyone know-I know 1/2-lives are estimates so 6-8 are in the same ball park, but what about 14?

I have come up with tables for 6 days and boy does it seem like injecting eod would keep the blood levels very constant. What do you guys think about this approach?

if your wondering how often to inject Deca,it would be once a week.Use around 2mg per pound of bodyweight.Deca can stay in your system for over a year.its stays in your body fat and is very stubborn to leave.If your being tested for AS,id stay away from Deca,as it can be found in your piss eight months after a single 50mg injection.I hope this helps you......

http://www.dummiesforum.com/users/halflives/asmisc.html

Ester Half-Life

formate ...............1.5 days
acetate ...............3 days
propionate ............4.5 days
phenylprop ............4.5 days
butyrate ..............6 days
Valerate ..............7.5 days
Hexanoate .............10.5 days
caproate ..............9 days
isocaproate ............9 days
heptonoate............ 10.5 days
enathate ..............5.25 days
octanoate............. 12 days
cypionate .............12 days
Nonanoate .............13.5 days
decanoate .............15 days
Undecanoate ...........8.25 days

xsnrg said:
http://www.dummiesforum.com/users/halflives/asmisc.html

Ester Half-Life

formate ...............1.5 days
acetate ...............3 days
propionate ............4.5 days
phenylprop ............4.5 days
butyrate ..............6 days
Valerate ..............7.5 days
Hexanoate .............10.5 days
caproate ..............9 days
isocaproate ............9 days
heptonoate............ 10.5 days
enathate ..............5.25 days
octanoate............. 12 days
cypionate .............12 days
Nonanoate .............13.5 days
decanoate .............15 days
Undecanoate ...........8.25 days

cyp is 12 and enth is only 5 - I thought they were almost identical are you completely sure about these.

nautica

nautica said:

cyp is 12 and enth is only 5 - I thought they were almost identical are you completely sure about these.

nautica

The enth is wrong - you are correct. Not sure of exact # (I believe it's around 10 if not right at 10 but most certainly more than 5).

Here's a website that shows deca's halflife as 6 days and here's an abstract posted by Panerai a little while ago

http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/Profs/Datasheet/d/Decadurabolininj.htm

1: Acta Endocrinol Suppl (Copenh) 1985;271:19-30 Related Articles, Books
Pharmacokinetic parameters of nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) after intramuscular administration of nandrolone decanoate (Deca-Durabolin) to healthy volunteers.

Wijnand HP, Bosch AM, Donker CW.

Nandrolone decanoate (Deca-Durabolin) was injected intramuscularly into healthy volunteers. One group of females received one injection of 100 mg and three groups of males received one injection of 200 mg, two repeat injections of 100 mg or four repeat injections of 50 mg respectively. The serum levels of nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) were determined by radioimmunoassay and used to estimate pharmacokinetic parameters. The following pharmacokinetic parameters were found: a mean half-life of 6 days for the release of the ester from the muscular injection depot into the general circulation; a mean half-life of 4.3 h for the combined processes of hydrolysis of nandrolone decanoate and of distribution and elimination of nandrolone; a mean nandrolone serum clearance of 1.55 1 X h-1 X kg-1. The half-life of hydrolysis of nandrolone decanoate in serum was of the order of one hour or less. The data are consistent with linear kinetics.

PMID: 3865478 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
--------------------------------------------------

6 days it is. Most people inject Deca-Decanoate at least twice a week, in a matter of fact.

I just did a little reading from anablics 2000.It doesnt give the half life but it does say this"Both are long acting oil-base injectables,which will keep testosterone levels sufficiently elevated for approximately two weeks.Both steroids are really intrchangeable and cypionate is not at all superior"

Top Bottom