Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Had 4 times the calories/fat I needed!

yosshimura

High End Bro
Platinum
I went to the store, bought a loaf of Cuban bread, and knowing it was very fattening, told myself I would only have a little piece:rolleyes:

Well, for dinner had a burger, and all that is left is 4" of bread :bawling:

I plugged it into FitDay and it was 3247 calories and 36 grams of FAT!!:mad: :mad: :mad: No wonder I had so easily lost alot of weight , I had stopped eating bread .Well, I had not had this much bread since the beginning of 2001(about a yr) and was kinda pissed at my lack of weight loss tonight, so had that much bread (hey other people get drunk :D ).

So, how do I fix the large amount of calories I had today? Starve tommorrow or still have my 6 small meals? Increase my workout (current workout is weights 30 minutes / cardo 20 / and 3 times a wk abs).

All that I have been working for, I blew in a few minutes:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Last edited:
Just go on your normal diet and workout, It's OK, everybody has busts when dieting and over eat on something. I do it too accidentally on fat free ice cream sometimes. One day of the splurge isn't going to hurt you. Now doing it a few times a week will though.

yeah, dont mess your diet up tommororw, just follow the normal. you can allow yourself a cheat meal once a week or so, next time maybe not 3500 calories though haha.

starving yourself will only make things worse. u will hold that bread as fat because your body will think its going into survival mode and therefore hold onto anything it can.

think of it as a cheat day, and a learning experience:)

Thanks, I was hoping to get an answer before I went to sleep! That was real dumb, will NOT happen again, not my idea of a cheat day:rolleyes:

Good night :)

Listen yosshimura, that may have been exactly what your body needed: Read this excellent article on leptin with regards to fat loss. It is kinda in depth for the average reader, but it goes into how to manipulate leptin levels through a "purposeful planned refeed" (excess caloric intake) when lowered leptin levels manifest. Your mega cheat meal may have accomplished the exact same purpose! And that will probably help you by raising your leptin levels thereby raising your metabolic rate, NOT hurt you as you fear: http://avantlabs.com/issue3/leptin_1.htm

Top Bottom