Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Symptoms on Test/Tren

3chainz

Hey All,

Need to pick your brain a little bit on this issue. First cycle ever of tren/test and I'm on:

Test E: 25MG/EOD - or 100mg/week
Tren A:40MG ED - or 280mg/ week
Caber: 1MG/week split into 2x a week

I have liquidex/Letro on hand...

Awesome gains and now I'm 4 months in. I felt a lump under my nipple and now it's freaking me out. In my research, I've always read that 100mg/week of Test E should be low levels and shouldn't cause any high Estrogen correct?

Besides getting bloodwork done, how do I check if this is progest related gyno or estro related gyno?

I'm already taking Letro and have tapered up to 2.5MG but should I also up my caber? I've always read that 1mg/week was more than enough. Last question is..Gyno is Gyno....Letro should kill it whether it's from progesterone induced or estrogen induced correct?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Guys,

Thanks a ton for both your input. Aurapharm which every single forum has said is good and legit. I've never heard a single thing bad about their products(maybe shipping, but not products).

Same boat here. I finish recently a trenbolone cycle, now i`m on 1g test with low dose of deca, i started femara since 1st week. i`m taking bromo 1.25mg/day, i took 5mg of femara today and will do the same tomorrow i`m scared as FUCK, and the fucked up thing is that i`ve done the cirurgy when i was 13 (nothing to do with steroids) . Maybe is this accutane shit that is causing this i really don`t know. My nipples are Very puffy with some pain somethings. f u gyno

I started tamox today, no more deca and accutane, i`m very dry now from high dose of letro wake up with some vein on abs. Tomorrow will start the dostinex
hope it works, the pain stopped just puffy

Same boat here. I finish recently a trenbolone cycle, now i`m on 1g test with low dose of deca, i started femara since 1st week. i`m taking bromo 1.25mg/day, i took 5mg of femara today and will do the same tomorrow i`m scared as FUCK, and the fucked up thing is that i`ve done the cirurgy when i was 13 (nothing to do with steroids) . Maybe is this accutane shit that is causing this i really don`t know. My nipples are Very puffy with some pain somethings. f u gyno

bro, why on earth would you be taking that much test with a 19-nor... what do you expect to happen... you should be dosing your test lower than deca... you should not be surprised in any way that you are having the problems you are having... you should have had caber over bromo on that cycle as well... i really hope that you learned from this... there is no reason to run that high of test on any cycle anyway bro and especially not with the compounds your selecting... follow the protocol wolfpack wrote and hopefully you will get it taken care of...

Top Bottom