Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno & Nolva

Lucus94

Hi Guys

Been running 40mg anavar a day for 2 weeks now, after 3 days my nipples got really sore and sensitive - I'm very prone to gyno and have had it cut out before from puberty. Ive been running 40mg of nolvadex for a week now along with the var however the symptoms haven't subsided and still have lumps under both nipples?

Please help? How long does it take for nova to kick in? and what should i do from here?

Where's your Nolva from?
After a week, you should at least Notice the soreness is gone. It's not gonna reverse your gyno, but it'll stop it from growing. Those lumps are leftovers from before I'm sure. If in another few days, there's no improvement (soreness being gone, itchy/puffiness being gone), then your nolvadex is probably no good or very under-dosed. Make sure you're gettin it either pharm or from AG-Guys so we know it is what they say it is.
To reverse the gyno, you're gonna wanna do a gyno-reversal cycle. This'll consist of something like Letrozone (N2BM/MyProH), proviron, letrozole (AG-guys)& Nolva (AG-guys). PM me when cycle & PCT are done and I'll break down this gyno-removal cycle for you.
Good luck!

stop your cycle asap. Keep running the nolva @ 40mg and get on an AI too.

You may need to run the nolva for 3-6wks @ 40mg til things BEGIN to get better. There is no exact amount of time you need to use it, just go by feel, and you wont really know how much better it can get. How was it pre cycle??

As said, if you are not 100% sure you have good quality nolva, get new stuff.

N2BM has liquidex, its a liquid AI, get a bottle and start running a good dose. You may never be able to cycle anything if anavar is giving you issues.

Thanks so much guys!

So i need to get my hands on an AI asap, do i need one as harsh at letro?

Do I keep running the nova at the same time?

Will winstrol have the same effect as var on my gyno?

Hi Guys

Been running 40mg anavar a day for 2 weeks now, after 3 days my nipples got really sore and sensitive - I'm very prone to gyno and have had it cut out before from puberty. Ive been running 40mg of nolvadex for a week now along with the var however the symptoms haven't subsided and still have lumps under both nipples?

Please help? How long does it take for nova to kick in? and what should i do from here?

It's possible your anavar is dbol, check your supplier. If you have gyno coming in, get some letro.

anavar does not convert to estrogen and does not increase estrogen or cause gyno so you probably have bunk anavar as wolkack said... get bloodwork done asap... you need to be on aromasin at 25mg ED and you can run nolva with it as well... stay on them until it subsides... they will both help you but you need them both... AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

At least 1 out of 3-4 clients I've had that end up buying var seem to get something else, mainly dbol. Shame that good quality anavar is so hard to get now; hence, why I suggest oxandrovar instead.:coffee:

Top Bottom