Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO Help!!!!

I could do with bit of help on mine lads

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

Post something detailed, and people will help with out a doubt.

We need to know at least: your stats, cycle history, detailed description of the cycle you got gyno from, time frame, and your cutrent training regimen. Those things come to mind first, but there might be still other things (it's morning here, so I'm still half a sleep).
More details you will provide, more easier it will be for us to help you out in the right way.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Do you really think the Arimidex is doing the job ? My sex drive is gone my joints hurt im all dryed up plus I'm even losing strength in the gym I get some really bad migraines as well doesn't that say that the letro is real it's by accord pharmacy has anyone any experience with this pharmacy?

Do you really think the Arimidex is doing the job ? My sex drive is gone my joints hurt im all dryed up plus I'm even losing strength in the gym I get some really bad migraines as well doesn't that say that the letro is real it's by accord pharmacy has anyone any experience with this pharmacy?

Sounds like Letro to me, but with your dose it should have worked a bit sooner at least... I don't know, it's just weird that when you add Adex gyno gets reduced, when you have already been running Letro so high and longtime. Maybe your Letro is not fake, but just under dosed. I have no personal experiences with Accord, but I know it has some good reviews, and is supposed to be very legit. Maybe even worth counter fitting...
Still, you are making progress so something is working there!

Yeah I reckon it is very under dosed but yeah your right I see effect when I throw in the Adex which is also by accord but that seems more accurately dosed . Do you think by constantly touching it effects it ?

It might aggrate it somehow (this is really just broscience, but seems to be true), so try not to touch it constantly. I know it's hard, but check it just a few times a daily.

Yeah I reckon it is very under dosed but yeah your right I see effect when I throw in the Adex which is also by accord but that seems more accurately dosed . Do you think by constantly touching it effects it ?

Check it once lightly every morning. Stressing and poking it is only going to make it worse..

Yeah I try checking it every other day but when I do check I noticed I be constantly at it through out the day but il leave it for a few days and let you know how's it going

Quick update checked it this morning and its getting soft and it seems as if its got layers and its peeling off slowly

Any more progress mate im getting pharma grade letro and adax to see if this will work for me

Any more progress mate im getting pharma grade letro and adax to see if this will work for me

No reason to run two AIs at the same time, when tapering down Letro adding another AI is recommended to prevent estrogen rebound, but don't start you anti-gyno run with both. You should be fine with running just Letro, especially since it's pharma grade, save Adex and keep it on hand.
Adding something else could be beneficial, but it depends on what kind of cycle did you get gyno from?

Other information will also help us to help you out, refer to my post answering you above.

Top Bottom