Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO Help!!!!

I was going to tapper down off letro and use adax to control rebound originally I chose nolva butni was told adax is better for cumming off letro iv done a few cycles but never had any problems with gyno my last cyle was pink dbol after pct the problems started Iv been to docs and hospital and thay say theres no lump but im sure there is nipple dont hurt for nothing and I was in serious pain sorry for hijacking thread

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

I was going to tapper down off letro and use adax to control rebound originally I chose nolva butni was told adax is better for cumming off letro iv done a few cycles but never had any problems with gyno my last cyle was pink dbol after pct the problems started Iv been to docs and hospital and thay say theres no lump but im sure there is nipple dont hurt for nothing and I was in serious pain sorry for hijacking thread

Doctors can be real morons sometimes, especially if problem involves AAS use in some way, they occasionally fail to understand it completely.
Did you run any 19nors (Tren, Deca) in your previous cycles? If so Prolactin might be a part of your problem. When you visited doctor did he get your blood work done? If not that really is one worthless doc... Blood work would pinpoint the root of your problem. If you had bloods done, were the Estradiol and Prolactin values within normal range?

You seem to have a good idea what you are doing, just hit the gyno hard with Letro and when you get results taper down the dose. I personally prefer Aromasin over Adex, but I see no problem with using Adex against Estrogen rebound. Since the gyno is apparently caused by Dbol you can also use Nolva at same time with Letro. It sucks for fighting the rebound but works well for gyno, (that's what it's made for), although not for Progesterone/Prolactin gyno caused by 19nors I mentioned above.

I hope that this threads OP doesn't mind that it's hijacked a bit to help out others as well, but I doubt it much :)
You could always start your own thread to keep a log of your progress, and for other members to chime in as well.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ya iv started my own with pics the doc was useless he sent me to hospital for a ultra sound on my chest but even thay didnt giv a shit I was 2 mins in and out thay put cold gel on my chest and it looked normel scanned my chest and he said theres nothing ur fine I was like bullshit theres pain there for a reason iv had no bloods done I even asked him to but thay just dnt care here

Yeah mate the doctors talk shit sometimes my doc said its a hormonal imbalance and will go away with time
I've dropped the dose from 5mg of letro everyday to 2.5mg ed and also taking 2mg arimidex ed 1mg in the morning and 1 in the evening and its working great taking, lump taking its time but slowly getting smaller it was hard before its gone soft now and reducing in size slowly so hopefully it will be gone in the next 2 weeks then il taper off and the reason I'm using 2 ai's is because I don't know which ones doing the job and to be honest I rather not find out whatever it is its working so great il keep you updated

Can't wait for the gyno to go away really want to start a test tren dbol cycle but goin to be very carefull this time

Can't wait for the gyno to go away really want to start a test tren dbol cycle but goin to be very carefull this time

Lol your already planning your next run with 3 compounds that = a gyno cocktail ..test dbol and tren to someone who is gyno prone is most likely going to fuck you up mate.

So what would you recommend for a bulking cycle iv never took tren and really want to take it but truly I want to bulk up and was thinking maybe tren ace and Iranian test not sure about the dbol

Maybe 12 week cycle of Iranian test , deca and some dbol would I be ok to run that and not have gyno problems even tho the cycle I previously ran that gave me gyno was very similar to this
I just want to put on about 10 to 15 lbs

update: been a while iv been on the Letro and arimidex now gone down to half a tab of letro and half a tab of arimidex lumps gone down to a very small pea size it's been a few days and i haven't seen a difference so i think im going to taper off and going to have to live with it
it's way better than it was before but not completely gone

Good work mate as long as ur happy thats all that counts ill be doing my run soon still waiting on pharma grade letro and nolva also gettin aromasin for the rebound

Top Bottom