Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO Help!!!!

As I ran deca I been advised to get some prami to run along with the letro
What dose should I run this

I would really prefer Caber over Prami, it gives most people pretty nasty sides. Anyway, if I remember right dosing is same with both, but if you use Prami you should work your way up from 0,25 or even lower to avoid sides. With Caber you can start right off with 0,5 mgs at three or two days.

You should be able to find detailed dosing protocol for both by using search feature.

Quick update done 3 weeks o letro and on the 21st day of letro at 5mg ed I also added 1mg ed of arimidex and on the 23rd day FINALLY I see some results the lump is getting smaller its got smaller and softer from a big grape to a bean size hopefully it fully goes away
Il keep u updated

Quick update done 3 weeks o letro and on the 21st day of letro at 5mg ed I also added 1mg ed of arimidex and on the 23rd day FINALLY I see some results the lump is getting smaller its got smaller and softer from a big grape to a bean size hopefully it fully goes away
Il keep u updated

Letro sounds bunk

Letro sounds bunk because it took 3 weeks to work ? How is the letro bunk when the lump is reducing in size?

You just added adex and now it's going down . 5 Mgs letro should have you feeling very uncomfortable

Agreed, I personally can't imagine going that high with Letro, I really felt like shit on 0.5 mgs of it, with the 10 times higher dose you are on, you should feel absolutely devastated... It really sounds like Adex kicked in and put that gyno down. Progress anyway!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Top Bottom