Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO Help!!!!

Dont play with your nipples. Believe it or not it does aggravate your condition and make it worse.

Last edited:
Iv been on the letro for 17 days now and my sex drive is gone joints are clicking but gyno still there does this mean it's to late for the letro and surgery is the only option or should I wait and see if the letro will do anything

Iv been on the letro for 17 days now and my sex drive is gone joints are clicking but gyno still there does this mean it's to late for the letro and surgery is the only option or should I wait and see if the letro will do anything

Lower your protein to0. Too much protein means extra stress on kidneys and liver and poorer estrogen removal by the body. Unless your on cycle you don't need that much.

Don't you think at 17 days I should have seen a reduction in the lump iv been told to throw in some nolva

Don't you think at 17 days I should have seen a reduction in the lump iv been told to throw in some nolva

Yes to I should have but it sounds to me like you are eating alot of calories aswell and carbs. Carbs = water weight. So it could also be contributing to your gyno. You need to cut bf down so you can see what's really going on

Top Bottom