Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno from sarms?

GgabrieRl

Is it possible to get gynecomastia from sarm's?

I’ve been using ostarine MK2866 and nutrobal Mk677 for the past 4 weeks

I started to develop a small lump under my right nipple and it is hard like a small pea

I went to the doctor and he confirmed it was gynecomastia and put me on a cocktail of anti estrogen.. I did not mention to him about the sarms cuz I was worried about my insurance.

do you think the sarms caused it or was it a coincidence

Is it possible to get gynecomastia from sarm's?

I’ve been using ostarine MK2866 and nutrobal Mk677 for the past 4 weeks

I started to develop a small lump under my right nipple and it is hard like a small pea

I went to the doctor and he confirmed it was gynecomastia and put me on a cocktail of anti estrogen.. I did not mention to him about the sarms cuz I was worried about my insurance.

do you think the sarms caused it or was it a coincidence

if you have gyno from mk2866 or mk677 that means the sarms are fake, they are fake prohormones

FAKE sarms give gyno, get from trusted suppliers like s4s and umbrella and no gyno

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom