Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno coming back?

MdO25

23 years old
190lbs
5'8"
11% body fat

I had surgery to get my gyno removed in May of 2013. The last gear I was on was in November of 2012. It was a stack of beastdrol and epi-strong.
Beast 1-4 10/20/20/30
EPI 2-5 30/40/40
1-6 N2 guard full dose every day
2-6 Hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm
6-12 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm for 1st 4 wks. Taper to 3 pumps am and pm last 2 wks.
6-10 unleashed/post cycle combo, 1 cap of each 3 time a day

The surgery went really well and I loved the results.
As of the past month it seems as though the gyno is coming back. Nipples are starting to point and itch again. Not really sure what the cause is.
Was wondering what you guys think and what are some possible treatments for it?
Another surgery is out of the question, I am now in a graduate program and wouldn't have the time.

Thanks,

Matt

Last edited:
ADD ON: also am feeling small lumps right beneath my nipples again. Nothing compared to the size before but these weren't around post surgery.

Control your estro. I personally like Formestane. It lowers estro by about 80-85% without eliminating it completely. It works, I have many bloods to prove it and it's backed by tons of research.

Control your estro. I personally like Formestane. It lowers estro by about 80-85% without eliminating it completely. It works, I have many bloods to prove it and it's backed by tons of research.

What is your recommended regimen for the formestane?

I usually dose it at 100mg twice per day while on cycle. Dosed any higher and it becomes anabolic as well. It keeps my E2 levels around 10 at that dose. I have recently been using a low dose of Nova (10mg per day) for added insurance. Although Formestane works well on it's own.

You are obviously very sensitive to these products and prone to gyno. I would rethink if the sides are worth the results, otherwise try to get your hands on some Nolva or Clomid. There are only 2 sides I will not put up with, acne which was more of a problem when I was younger, and gyno!

You are obviously very sensitive to these products and prone to gyno. I would rethink if the sides are worth the results, otherwise try to get your hands on some Nolva or Clomid. There are only 2 sides I will not put up with, acne which was more of a problem when I was younger, and gyno!

That's the thing, I haven't taken anything since 6 months before my surgery to get my gyno removed. Yet it has managed to come back.

I usually dose it at 100mg twice per day while on cycle. Dosed any higher and it becomes anabolic as well. It keeps my E2 levels around 10 at that dose. I have recently been using a low dose of Nova (10mg per day) for added insurance. Although Formestane works well on it's own.

How would you does it off of cycle? I haven't taken anything since 6 months before my surgery yet the gyno is coming back.

So wait, you were having issues with the gyno returning before you even started your cycle Matt, or really early on in it? Are you taking any medications or other supplements? Maybe you have some kind of thyroid issue, I know that can be a cause of chronic gyno.

Top Bottom