Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym Workout Twice a Day?

He used to do that 3 times a week....Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or so he says in his book. Legs in the morning, and upper body at night. AND, he was massive. Huge bis, amazing chest development. He worked out his legs 3 times a week, maybe thats why they were not that amazingly developed...

MarcoPollo said:
Hello Folks.

I'm wondering if its anti-muscle building to hit the gym twice a day? I know muscles need to form once they've been put to stress. But if I work out in the morning and hit the workout say, 6 hours later. Well that be enough time for recovery?

I'm an addict to the iron...more addictive than heroin.

I had a lot of success when I was doing this, especially if you are 'on' but beware its VERY hard on your joints.

i was doing 2 a days a few months back, trying to tone up......i didn't bother with cardio, changed my diet around and didn't really see a need for cardio.

well, you will burn more calories...but be careful not to "burn" muscle, or over-train...you need to up your calory intake.

Top Bottom