Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys who take HRT injections. Are the injections coninuous indefinitely?

easy said:
Hormone replacement therapy. (test in our case) I went for bianual blood work monday. I'm on 100mgs/wk. I've been on for over a year and feel great. My nutz are the size of small grapes but after my vasectomy I didn't need them anyway. My doc looked at my nutz but didn't give me a script for hcg. He didn't see the need. I told him my wife likes big nutz slappin against her but that didn't change his mind. Anyway, I should have the results of my bloodwork back tomorrow.
Why do you guys need HRT, natural test levels are shut down permanently or what?

Paulo said:
what were your test and estrogen levels at that dosage?

Been doing your homework I see. Where are you when I need you?

yomama said:
Why do you guys need HRT, natural test levels are shut down permanently or what?

Yep. I had a vasectomy after my second kid and it all went downhill from there. I'll see if I can find my thread about the whole ordeal.

biteme said:
Been doing your homework I see. Where are you when I need you?

right here bro, dig up those test results. I am going to bed now though. But I will be back on in the AM.

biteme said:
What if you've been taking around 375 mgs. everyweek for several months and want to give your body a break from the higher dosages, so you cut back to 125 mgs a week for awhile. What effect would that have? Might you need to add an anti-E while doing this?

I don't know. But, I started at 100mgs and was still very low test (E actually went down) Then, moved me to 200 mgs and was getting closer to the top. Finnally he moved me to 240mg and I hit the absolute top and started feeling better. (I shoot 250mg now bc its easier) So, My advice is to get tested!! then tested again to tune in the perfect dosage. (you might find you are healthier and even feel better at a lower dose) Here is a link to show the test my Dr. uses.

http://www.sculptedbyiron.com/forum/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=172

HCG is add after you are tuned in. It took me about 3 - 4 months to get tuned in and my balls never shrank. But, adding it 2 days before and the day befor my injection gives my hormone balance more consistancy. And, it makes me feel great!

CLOMIDCLOWN and I have posted this before but it is a great read by our dr.

http://www.sculptedbyiron.com/forum/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=8971

awittyusername said:
I don't know. But, I started at 100mgs and was still very low test (E actually went down) Then, moved me to 200 mgs and was getting closer to the top. Finnally he moved me to 240mg and I hit the absolute top and started feeling better. (I shoot 250mg now bc its easier) So, My advice is to get tested!! then tested again to tune in the perfect dosage. (you might find you are healthier and even feel better at a lower dose) Here is a link to show the test my Dr. uses.

http://www.sculptedbyiron.com/forum/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=172

HCG is add after you are tuned in. It took me about 3 - 4 months to get tuned in and my balls never shrank. But, adding it 2 days before and the day befor my injection gives my hormone balance more consistancy. And, it makes me feel great!

CLOMIDCLOWN and I have posted this before but it is a great read by our dr.

http://www.sculptedbyiron.com/forum/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=8971

I feel pretty damn good on 375 mgs a week, although since that's a little higher than normal dosage and puts me over the top of normal levels (which is a good thing I think) I want to cut back occasionally to give my liver a break from the processing. Make sense?

biteme said:
LOL. I don't think so. How much I cum, still depends on how turned on I am. Even with small balls, I can still cum plenty. Did it 8 times in one day not long ago. And the balls are still sensitive to the touch when they are massaged.

What?? 8 times.....in one day?? WoW! Impressive! I'm also 39 but don't think I've ever done more than 4 in one day, 5 tops. Karma to you my brother!

Top Bottom