Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys who take HRT injections. Are the injections coninuous indefinitely?

hvywghtchamp said:
Might seem like a silly question but does this affect the amount of jizz you shoot out?

LOL. I don't think so. How much I cum, still depends on how turned on I am. Even with small balls, I can still cum plenty. Did it 8 times in one day not long ago. And the balls are still sensitive to the touch when they are massaged.

Paulo said:
Well, that's what it all comes down to, is your blood levels. If everything is in the high normal range, and all your other things stay in the safe zone, i.e. Lipids and such, then there is no reason to come off. But I know some people that run bodybuilder doses and call it HRT. Which it is cleary not.

I'm sure you've been doing your research on this, I'd like to talk to you when I get back.

biteme said:
Once again, thank all of you guys for your imput. Let's continue this discussion. I'm not concerned about the nut shrinkage if I'm gonna be on for life and don't see why I should be? I can fuck like a monkey in heat when I'm on weekly injections, so why do I need bigger balls? I've never had a problem with a gyno, which is what I assume the anti-ei's are for.

Clomidclown and I have the same HRT Dr. It took me months to get tuned into the top of the legal limit. Then, only after you get tuned in ,he starts the HCG. Anti-E's are added only if needed. (I didn't need them, but I just started HCG last month and getting tested again to see if I need Anti-E yet)Also, he doesnt add HGH until your test is tuned in. He thinks adding more than one thing can screw things up. For example, adding The Anti-E before you know if you even need it.

My current doses
250mg cyp/wk
250 iu HCG twice aweek
1.5 iu HGH 5 on 2 off

awittyusername said:
Clomidclown and I have the same HRT Dr. It took me months to get tuned into the top of the legal limit. Then, only after you get tuned in ,he starts the HCG. Anti-E's are added only if needed. (I didn't need them, but I just started HCG last month and getting tested again to see if I need Anti-E yet)Also, he doesnt add HGH until your test is tuned in. He thinks adding more than one thing can screw things up. For example, adding The Anti-E before you know if you even need it.

My current doses
250mg cyp/wk
250 iu HCG twice aweek
1.5 iu HGH 5 on 2 off

What if you've been taking around 375 mgs. everyweek for several months and want to give your body a break from the higher dosages, so you cut back to 125 mgs a week for awhile. What effect would that have? Might you need to add an anti-E while doing this?

awittyusername said:

My current doses
250mg cyp/wk
250 iu HCG twice aweek
1.5 iu HGH 5 on 2 off

Did your doc add HCG only to get your nuts back to normal? Does HGH need to be added in at some point in order simulate your own bodies hormone levels?

biteme said:
What if you've been taking around 375 mgs. everyweek for several months and want to give your body a break from the higher dosages, so you cut back to 125 mgs a week for awhile. What effect would that have? Might you need to add an anti-E while doing this?

Bump for an anwer to this.^

What's HRT? I know it might sound stupid but what is it. I mean, are you guys all down, test production I mean, permanently or what.

biteme said:

what were your test and estrogen levels at that dosage?

yomama said:
What's HRT? I know it might sound stupid but what is it. I mean, are you guys all down, test production I mean, permanently or what.

Hormone replacement therapy. (test in our case) I went for bianual blood work monday. I'm on 100mgs/wk. I've been on for over a year and feel great. My nutz are the size of small grapes but after my vasectomy I didn't need them anyway. My doc looked at my nutz but didn't give me a script for hcg. He didn't see the need. I told him my wife likes big nutz slappin against her but that didn't change his mind. Anyway, I should have the results of my bloodwork back tomorrow.

Top Bottom