Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, Please, I Reeeeaaly Need Help With My Training Split!

lunatic calm

DAY 1- CHEST/ BICEPS
DAY 2- BICEPS/CHEST
DAY 3-CHEST
DAY 4-BICEPS
DAY 5- CHEST and ummmm...oh yeah BICEPS
DAY 6-CHEST/BICEPS
DAY 7-REST(LIGHT CHEST AND BI DAY)

I DON'T DO LEGS CUZ I RUN. MY ARMS ARE WAY SMALL. I JUST CAN'T GET EM TO GROW. WHY DAMN IT?!
I'M 16 AND BEEN LIFTIN FOR 6 WEEKS. I'M THINKIN OF STARTING A SUS/DBOL/TEST/ANADROL STACK IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO IF MY ARMS DON'T GET BIGGER.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS THIS OK? WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE, IF ANYTHING?

lol...dont tease, it kinda looks like the first routine i used to have before i learnt better :rolleyes:

Oh god I can't believe you posted that!

Is chest and bi's the only thing you plan on overtraining or would you like to include your brain in with that.

Seriously you're just kidding right?

I'm not trying to flame here. If you really need help, we would be glad to help, but if you are joking then you are just wasting your time.

he's joking :D ....though the deadlifts hes doing everyday by lifting the weight up for curling means that hes doing olegs as well :D

I'm glad danielson and MI got the joke. Guys, please don't take this shit seriously. I'm just trying to get a laugh here. We all see these kids at our gym who only train "beach muscles" I'm just pokin fun at em. Learn to laugh a little people. I can't believe I had to explain myself on this.

Ok seriously now. I got votes for synthol and smilax. What else?:D

Top Bottom