Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growth Surge Project and MAg-10

FunkMasterFlex

Hey 4 weeks in to the growth surge project start at 228 6% bf ( i am 6'6) I am now 242 (8%) bf and i was eating 5800 cals a day 40-40-20) got two weeks left and I cut back on the cals a lil 2% bodyfat increase is a lil much for me but whatever its winter i still got a sixer haha. But the Mag-10 rules. I notice a major difference when i wait more than 10 hrs to take the second dose one doesnt cut it. My mood drops T is def lowered, so i know it has an effect atleast haha) It is expensive but like 12 lbs in 4 weeks ( 2 on mag-10 (8 lbs gain)) great results. Even if you dont like Biotest check out the growth surge project for a 6 week mass building schedule. Double sessions and shit it rules. Really puts you body to the test see what your made of and the results show. I am wiped but i am on recovery not so its cool. I dont wanna hear BIOTEST BLOWS whatever i got great results but you cant knock their info they push out about diets.

Not too bad. But I thought you said you only gained 1% of bodyfat? Oh well, still very good results. By the way, Biotest sucks! Just kidding. Catch you later at work. Your old pal from VS.

Top Bottom