Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grow muscle while you sleep???

riskybizz007 said:
Whey is in the system in 20min. and out in less than 2 hours. I don't know how much longer the flax will slow down the digestion.

But I'd definately go for the Calcium Casseinate. That's what I drink w/ flax before bed.

clacium casseinate??? sorry not familier with the product what exactly is it ?????

SmooThy5464 said:

clacium casseinate??? sorry not familier with the product what exactly is it ?????

its found in MILK and cottage cheese. Your new to the arena of Nutrition aren't ya :newbie: ?:D

yes sry i am kinda new to it all i am working on it though lol just try to ask alot of questions if finally gettin some size now though and looking to get bigger so i ask about every product i read about to adventually learn about the stuff and actually know what i am talking about

as whey is metabolized directly by muscle nothing will slow down the absorption with the exception of dietary fiber. adding flax or any other EFA will do nothing.

FitnessFrk said:
as whey is metabolized directly by muscle nothing will slow down the absorption with the exception of dietary fiber. adding flax or any other EFA will do nothing.

This makes no sense.

Top Bottom