Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grow muscle while you sleep???

Well... I just bought some at netrition.com i'll tell you how it goes. (along with some creatine and ZMA)

looking at the ingredients it can't be bad for you

but you will certainly pay a lot for it
you'd better buy separatly proteins, AA, PS, vitamins,....

~~~ said:
Ingredients: NitroVarin(a proprietary slow release formula containing a protein blend of- whey, milk & wheat concentrates [with proline, leucine, aspartic acid, lysine, serine, threonine, histidine, isoleucine, valine, phenylalanine, tyrosine, alanine, arginine, glycine, methionine, cystine, & tryptophan], fructose, dutch cocoa, soybean oil, maltodextrin, natural & artificial flavor, lecithin, peptide bonded glutamine & a vitamin & mineral blend [Vitamin A, Vitamin E, copper & selenium])

most of these are amino acids. Translation = get a slow acting protein and take it before bed time. Since you wont be eating for a while you need slow digesting proteins. Filling up on this is important becuase at night is when you body grows, because HGH is released while you sleep anyway (as someone said before).

JUNK

From the small amount of information that is available on this product, I would say that it is a very expensive version of a simple combination of whey and milk proteins, with wheat protein added to create a different profile, and remember in general animal proteins tend to have higher bio availability than plant proteins!
It is true that sleep is an important time and catabolism can occur during this period. Sleep provides release of growth hormone and is a period of time when you are able to recover more efficiently. Using Milk or Caseinate based proteins late at night gives a slow release of amino acids over an extended period and you may find this useful or use a whey protein mixed in a little milk with 5-10gms of Glutamine. The stimulation of growth hormone via supplements is a fine art and you need to use specific amounts of amino acids on an empty stomach to avoid them competing for receptor sites, so it would be difficult to put into one formula. Until we know more about this’ proprietary blend’ I would suggest you try a few combinations of the above which have had real life results and will save some of your hard earned cash.

Re: JUNK

TYPE A said:
with wheat protein added to create a different profile, and remember in general animal proteins tend to have higher bio availability than plant proteins!

Wheat protein is like 40-50% glutamine.

I expect it is a "fast" protein, since all powders other than casein are.

This product is nothing special.

If someone could come up with a true, time-released MRP, that sustained amino acid and glucose/insulin levels for 8-10 hours, you would have something.

all u need is a blend of skim milk, whey protein(at least 60 grams) and a tablespoon of flax oil. Drink before bed.

Whey is in the system in 20min. and out in less than 2 hours. I don't know how much longer the flax will slow down the digestion.

But I'd definately go for the Calcium Casseinate. That's what I drink w/ flax before bed.

Top Bottom