Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got my amp02 today. Question?

swanky11

took amp02 for the first time today, i took 10 pills. i drank 2 botles of water with it and ate a granola bar 30 min later cause it bothered my stomach. maybe felt more focused than usual but im not sure not much more of a pump than i usually get. next time im gonna take it is tues, and im gonna try 12 pills.

my question is, i ate 2 turkey burgers about 35 min before taking my amp02 would that reduce the effects because of having a full stomach or i didnt feel it that much b/c i only took 10?

swanky11 said:
took amp02 for the first time today, i took 10 pills. i drank 2 botles of water with it and ate a granola bar 30 min later cause it bothered my stomach. maybe felt more focused than usual but im not sure not much more of a pump than i usually get. next time im gonna take it is tues, and im gonna try 12 pills.

my question is, i ate 2 turkey burgers about 35 min before taking my amp02 would that reduce the effects because of having a full stomach or I didnt feel it that much b/c i only took 10?

I'm not sure if it effects it, but I think it's possible...
First time I took Amp02, I only took 6 pills, and I noticed an AMAZING difference =]
Though I'm also around 155 lbs...haha

So I'd just wait for OMEGA's response if I were you, because I haven't really paid much attention to food vs. effect of Amp02, sorry.

can't say, i never eat that close to working out.. but i do consume an apple, or simple carb if feeling weak...

I don't notice too much of a pump, it is good, about the same as a low dose var cycle..

the energy/sweating/focus are the shit..

I also started

amplify 02
mcc
g-recovery stack

Took the combo today.. i'll start a log, so i don't high jack your thread..

also, i take 10.. are you expecting more of a pump?? focus?? strength??

MetalDead said:
I'm not sure if it effects it, but I think it's possible...
First time I took Amp02, I only took 6 pills, and I noticed an AMAZING difference =]
Though I'm also around 155 lbs...haha

So I'd just wait for OMEGA's response if I were you, because I haven't really paid much attention to food vs. effect of Amp02, sorry.

yea im gonna try 12 on tuesday

swanky11 said:
ok thanks, im gonna take 12 on tues with an empty stomach.

i wouldnt eat anything till you got home from gym either. let us know how you go tomorow with the 12

Top Bottom